Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most attractive woman you personally know?

Do the girls I stalk count?

I don't really know any attractive women outside of my wife. Come to think of it I don't know any women outside of my wife other than a few of her friends. But I don't know them I know their husbands. I have a few co workers I guess but they all live in other states and I wouldn't count them really.

I have a few co workers I guess but they all live in other states and I wouldn't count them really.

I've got hoes ( I've got ho-o-oes) , in different area codes (area codes). 

You thought I was just seven-seven-o and fo-o-fo, I'm worldwide ...act like y'all don't know.

My wife was a Hawaiian Tropic Model and covergirl for the Girls of University of Florida while I was dating her.  I definitely out kicked my coverage there.

my wife wore a playboy bunny outfit .....of course that was several decades ago

I was gonna say, I don't know off the top of my head but I do know the ES member who dates the most attractive women hands down is kosher.  He never saw a dime that didn't want him.

Unfortunately, I have met plenty of dimes...that were taken. Ego crusher. 

I shoot for 8-9 anyway. Like Baccarat. 

yeah, I don't know what all that witch stuff is about, but hey, if it works.

"A well respected tarot card reader" ... That is the first time I have ever seen "well-respected" and "tarot card reader" in the same sentence.

This lady that I work with. Beautiful but has the worst personality of anyone I've ever met. Kind of mean too lol.

The question is on attractiveness. You are describing a decidedly unattractive lady. I've met a few like that just something about them that you don't want to be anywhere near them.

What this thread needs are some real sleezeballs who are willing to put up private pictures of their Facebook friends without their consent. Sadly, TK, Jumbo, zonny and PCS ran those fine gentlemen off ages ago.

Thanks guys...

Lol if it's on Facebook it aint private.

"A well respected tarot card reader" ... That is the first time I have ever seen "well-respected" and "tarot card reader" in the same sentence.

lol agreed.

She's written about 10 books, she's a pilot and bounces around from Africa, LA (of course), here and Australia. She's a fire dancer when she's here. She's also kind of my sponsor.

Archived