Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cover of Sports Illustrated model wearing “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal. Preview

aREDSKIN

WTF? Really?

The 66-year-old I Am Cait star (formerly known as Bruce) set a world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games. To celebrate the 40th anniversary of her win, she’ll pose with her gold medal for the first time post-transition, adds the source: “She’s excited about that.” (Her ex-wife Kris appeared topless with a medal during a 2007 photo shoot on Keeping Up

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/caitlyn-jenner-to-pose-naked-for-sports-illustrated-cover-w205187

If SI really wanted to do something, they could have put a current trans athlete on the cover and highlighted several of them in the magazine.  Caitlyn is a million years old, rich, and republican.  She's as representative of current trans athletes as Donald Trump is of average oompa loompas still toiling within the tyranny of the chocolate factory. 

He left Bruce behind, except when it comes to being remembered as an Olympic medalist. Then he's all in.

Yeah, you're right.

When he changed gender, then those Olympic medals don't count as accomplishments, any more.

I saw the thread title and got myself all worked up (which takes the better part of two hours in the mornings after drinking the night before) and then click to see this. Well now I can't just let it go. It'd mean I wasted my whole morning. Besides, I'll try anything once.

I saw the thread title and got myself all worked up (which takes the better part of two hours in the mornings after drinking the night before) and then click to see this. Well now I can't just let it go. It'd mean I wasted my whole morning. Besides, I'll try anything once.

So did I. 

Betrayed by my dirty mind. 

Archived