Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 6

PleaseBlitz

I'm thinking Vayle + Jon and his group is plenty to start. Then the river lands gotta be pretty pissed about the red wedding. Let's not forget the Freys/Lannisters/Bolton alliance. The only one really in a position of strength right now is the Bolton component. So my guess is once word spreads, the Jon alliance will grow fast and become a wrecking ball. The battle for Winterfell is but a small portion of the battle for life with impending doom coming on.

Anyone else a little disconcerted by Jon's ability to kinda brush aside said impending doom tho? He's all like "where to i go" and not "let's rally the ****ing realm" although maybe he gets there shortly once he has enough power behind him

I love all the Tormund/Brienne shipping and gifs going around now.

Also the gifs of Sansa and Jon hugging.

[Wipes away a tear]

That was a great scene. lol

His face to Brienne. Her reaction. As well as the reaction from Eddison taking it in.

Perfect.

Another thing I just noticed after rewatching next week's preview. How easy will Sansa forgive Little Finger for handing her over to Ramsay? Has to be plenty of resentment for the one who dropped you off on hell's doorstep.

How does anyone net see Cersi making her move. She is about to get rid of Marjorie, Marjorie's Grandmother, and their house in one fell swoop. Cersi wants to be the queeen again and is not having other people making the decisions. Once the Tyrell Army comes into the city they are going to get slaughtered by the Kings Army and the Sparrow. House Tyrell is going to cease to exist. I swear Cersi is the worse thing that has happened to the 7 kingdoms, her lust for power has robbed the 7 Kingdoms of any good leader it had.

I will say there has been some interesting traveling lately. Takes Sansa like 2 days to get to the wall ... Takes Theon a day to get to Pike. Now we have Littlefinger taking what, a day to get from the Eyrie to the Wall? I guess they have to speed things up and it's just a minor criticism but funny nonetheless.

I guess they're setting things up for Danny to travel halfway around the world in 2 episodes next season lol

I will say there has been some interesting traveling lately. Takes Sansa like 2 days to get to the wall ... Takes Theon a day to get to Pike. Now we have Littlefinger taking what, a day to get from the Eyrie to the Wall? I guess they have to speed things up and it's just a minor criticism but funny nonetheless.

I guess they're setting things up for Danny to travel halfway around the world in 2 episodes next season lol

I was actually thinking about that but I haven't paid close attention to the timelines.

So, I just chalked it up to the Wall and Winterfell storylines not necessarily occurring at the same time. There might be something to disprove that but I really don't care. I can easily suspend disbelief when it comes to traveling times.

And as far as that "body double":

“I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” Clarke told Entertainment Weekly. “That was a while ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”

http://time.com/4336764/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-nude/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

“I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” Clarke told Entertainment Weekly. “That was a while ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”

usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-30

What a great country where we can produce shows like this using British actors and Spanish extras.

'Cept people complain when nothing happens. 

Yet people complain when things are sped up. 

Seriously, do you want an episode or three with no dialogue and just showing people traveling? Of all the things to complain about in a show like this. :rolleyes:  

I figured the "CGI" look was more dealing with the "fire" behind here than a body double. Heady's use of one during the Walk of Shame last year was less "I don't want to be nude" and more "I'm Pregnant".

Clarke didn't have a "no nudity" clause; I believe she has a clause where she gets control over when and how.

So I would imagine that it's more of a "I'm not just being naked for no reason other than 'woohoo' titties". The scene last week, for example, worked perfectly fine from the neck up.

But there was no way to do the scene last night without full nudity. We already saw in season 1, her flame resistance doesn't extend to her clothes. There was no way to make it just an upclose shot and get the scope of the situation, nor properly put forward the power she was presenting at that moment. Thematically, this was nudity that made plenty of sense, so didn't surprise me that she went full broke in that instance.

I noticed a lot of people are thinking that the Sparrow is setting Cersie up. Not sure, but it is possible he wants a civil war.

Perhaps he's got some crazy idea in mind for the trial by combat....?

GET HYPE!

I love all the Tormund/Brienne shipping and gifs going around now.

Also the gifs of Sansa and Jon hugging.

[Wipes away a tear]

I absolutely loved the way Tormund's actor played it while Jon was reading the (pink) Letter. Kind of just half way indifferent listening to suddenly being pissed off like someone just talked about his mama.

I like how they're slowly setting up Ramsey to be doomed by many of his own decisions. Jon saying the Wildlings won't fight for him; well they will when you're threatening to murder them. Jon's only got 2000? Well, thanks to your mistreatment of the prize that would've given you the north, you're about to have the full force of the Vale set against you as well. I wouldn't be shocked if the northerners betray him as well, either as a ruse this whole time (that Roose would've figured out) OR simply out of a lack of true confidence in him (Compared to Roose).

This high sparrow crap has been stuck in neutral for over a year now

Yeah I'm not very critical of this show but something needs to happen there.

The scene where the Sparrow backed Jaime down was decent but this Lannister/Tyrell alliance has to have some kind of payoff.

Sparrow goes down in the next episode..count it.

I absolutely loved the way Tormund's actor played it while Jon was reading the (pink) Letter. Kind of just half way indifferent listening to suddenly being pissed off like someone just talked about his mama.

I like how they're slowly setting up Ramsey to be doomed by many of his own decisions. Jon saying the Wildlings won't fight for him; well they will when you're threatening to murder them. Jon's only got 2000? Well, thanks to your mistreatment of the prize that would've given you the north, you're about to have the full force of the Vale set against you as well. I wouldn't be shocked if the northerners betray him as well, either as a ruse this whole time (that Roose would've figured out) OR simply out of a lack of true confidence in him (Compared to Roose).

LOL I definitely loved his reaction.  He went from, "Whatever," to "Oh ****waddup"

Yeah I'm not very critical of this show but something needs to happen there.

The scene where the Sparrow backed Jaime down was decent but this Lannister/Tyrell alliance has to have some kind of payoff.

I don't think he goes down, if at all, until Cersei's trial by combat.

All men must hype!

Ehhh.. I dunno.

It's pretty obvious that Tommen is a mama's boy. The Sparrow had to have known that he would go back and tell Cersai when he made him promise not to tell anyone (whatever it was that they talked about). I have a feeling that this is going to go exactly the way The Sparrow wants it to go.

Archived