Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple: The media infatuation for the Cowboys

Alaskins

I feel like I have to start this thread given:

Preseason:  All the "experts" picking Dallas (and or Philly)

in-Season:  The so-called "experts" explaining away Dallas' losses

Post-Season:  Now the so called "experts" are saying that they lucked into the 4rth overall pick, have a playoff caliber roster, etc.

When will the media hummers for Dallas stop?????

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2604402-2016-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-post-regular-season-projection/page/5

The Dallas Cowboys may not be in this position again for a while, which makes the decision to draft a young quarterback even easier for Jerry and Stephen Jones in the team's draft room.

The Cowboys, when healthy, have a roster good enough to make a playoff run. This is more like drafting Tim Duncan after an older David Robinson goes down with an injury than anything else. Smart teams use the advantages given to them, and the Cowboys can draft a clear quarterback of the future here and not be rushed into playing him. It's really a no-brainer.

Let's see. They have a broken QB who is great when healthy, but every hit is one step close to him being out for good.

They are relying on a RB who was healthy for the first time in his career. I guess you can count on that again.

Witten is old and slow so unless you flat out forget about him, he can't get open more than 3 yds down the field.

On defense, their best player is a concussion/injury waiting to happen.

Their secondary is burnt toast.

Yeah, that's a recipe for a winner. I'd say they are SB bound next year.

yeah ok...they have not a single homerun hitter on offense...lol every skill position player that they have is slow..

they still think Witten is a dominate TE..last year was a fluk for that team..

He may be a douche but dez is a pretty good receiver and most definitely a home run hitter.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Now we have to hear how Elliot is the best back in the league..I think he is a good RB,but nothing special...He is not even close to being on the same level as Adrian Peterson..Ive watched a couple highlight videos and every one of the runs were through huge holes..Looks to me like a straight line runner with no wiggle to make people miss..

You think Elliot would've still been there in Round 2?

Yeah, that's crazy. If not for Dallas, I could see him drop to the mid-teens maybe. Cleveland or Detroit would've likely snapped him up there.

Real good player but I'm very glad that Dallas passed on Ramsey.

Cowturd fans are already saying that Elliot will lead the league in rushing and is just as good as Adrian Peterson..The guy hasn't even stepped one foot on the field yet..

I have never seen a fan base as delusional as cowturd fans..Claiming if he gets in the open field no one can catch him..lol the last time i checked he ran a 4.48..Yes that is pretty fast,but the players in the NFL are alot faster,bigger,and stronger than what he is used to playing against.

I can't wait until all their fantasies come crashing down on top of them, so i can LMAO...

Im just curious where all this stuff is coming from. They were not a good football team, even in the brief moments of romoSUCKS/Dez playing, then romoSUCKS gets hurt several times (and basically at this point, he's just getting older and subsequently more fragile every year) and they go into the tank. I assume with all this discussion that they had a masterful offseason signing and drafting players, but all I keep hearing is "OMG Zeke Elliott OMG Triplitz!", not to mention don't they have several suspended defensive players?

Does anyone ever learn with this team?

Archived