Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple: The media infatuation for the Cowboys

Alaskins

Just now, bh32 said:

Who else looked good receiver wise for Dallas? Not one receiver had 1000yrds

Really?? Beasley had 800 yards, witten 700. I don't expect you to understand the importance of a dominant rushing attack. Did you even have a running back crack a 1000?

2 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Yeah just ask the Giants about spending in FA..you know the defense that wiped the floor with your vaunted Offense

But has it ever worked for your skins?? 

6 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Who else looked good receiver wise for Dallas? Not one receiver had 1000yrds

We are a ground-based TOP offense. We rushed for about 2,300 yards and our Top 4 receivers averaged 700+ yards between them. Our balanced offense, like in 2014, propelled us to a great record. You don't need gaudy passing stats to win in the NFL (plenty of evidence).

1 minute ago, Daillest said:

Really?? Beasley had 800 yards, witten 700. I don't expect you to understand the importance of a dominant rushing attack. Did you even have a running back crack a 1000?

Nope sure didn't most was 700 yrds..Did you have a QB break 4000 yrds? 

Just now, Rey713 said:

We are a ground-based TOP offense. We rushed for about 2,300 yards and our Top 4 receivers averaged 700+ yards between them. You don't need gaudy passing stats to win in the NFL (plenty of evidence).

You also don't need gaudy rushing numbers either..

Just now, Rey713 said:

We are a ground-based TOP offense. We rushed for about 2,300 yards and our Top 4 receivers averaged 700+ yards between them. You don't need gaudy passing stats to win in the NFL (plenty of evidence).

Not to mention having a top notch running attack kills Alot of time

No, you don't need gaudy rushing numbers... but you're nitpicking our offensive passing production for no reason, so I'm merely pointing out that we didn't need a 4,900 yard QB and multiple 1,000 yard receivers to go 13-3 (really could have gone 14-2 if we actually tried Week 17). :) 

4 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Why are we 13-3?? Cousins has alot of yards passing for Alot of reasons. Your defense stinks, your run game is average. Cowboys are balanced and are very good on the passing game and run game

Just now, Daillest said:

OK. We'll bh32 ran his mouth Alot on our board, just giving him a taste of his own medicine

What are you talking about? i got into a discussion before our two teams played and you said Cousins sucked at this and that and whatever else ..I told you he would shred your defense and you laughed and said the Redskins suck..So damn right im gonna stick up for my team..Unfortunately the Defense **** the bed and lost too many games..

Just now, bh32 said:

What are you talking about? i got into a discussion before our two teams played and you said Cousins sucked at this and that and whatever else ..I told you he would shred your defense and you laughed and said the Redskins suck..So damn right im gonna stick up for my team..Unfortunately the Defense **** the bed and lost too many games..

And you kept posting about how we weren't gonna be **** and so on , told us not to go hiding when we lose 31-17 .. what did you do?

3 minutes ago, Daillest said:

Why are we 13-3?? Cousins has alot of yards passing for Alot of reasons. Your defense stinks, your run game is average. Cowboys are balanced and are very good on the passing game and run game

Alright im gonna spell it out for you...Are you ready? the defense and special teams lost atleast 3 or more games for the Redskins..The Redskins could have very easily beat Dallas with a middle of the pack defense both times..do you comprehend yet? 

2 minutes ago, Daillest said:

And you kept posting about how we weren't gonna be **** and so on , told us not to go hiding when we lose 31-17 .. what did you do?

The Redskins very easily could have put 31 points up on Dallas...Did it happen no,but don't come here acting like it was some impossible feat..

3 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Alright im gonna spell it out for you...Are you ready? the defense and special teams lost atleast 3 or more games for the Redskins..The Redskins could have very easily beat Dallas with a middle of the pack defense both times..do you comprehend yet? 

But your defense was supposed to be the best in the division? and yes you said this also.

Just now, Daillest said:

But your defense was supposed to be the best in the division? and yes you said this also.

They were supposed to be better,but injuries happened to the Dline and some infighting in the secondary and the rest is history.

16 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

No, you don't need gaudy rushing numbers... but you're nitpicking our offensive passing production for no reason, so I'm merely pointing out that we didn't need a 4,900 yard QB and multiple 1,000 yard receivers to go 13-3 (really could have gone 14-2 if we actually tried Week 17). :) 

I was pointing out its a waste to pay a receiver 17m a year for 800 yrds production

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

They were supposed to be better,but injuries happened to the Dline and some infighting in the secondary and the rest is history.

And? Our defense was supposed to suck in every way, we had injuries and were no where near as bad as you guys. I remember telling you we had a top 5 secondary in 2015 and all you kept doing was trolling and saying our defense was gonna be one of the worst. I told ya your middle of of the defense was weak.. no safteys and Norman was no where near the player he was in Carolina , still good but not elite like he was in Carolina

Just now, Daillest said:

And? Our defense was supposed to suck in every way, we had injuries and were no where near as bad as you guys. I remember telling you we had a top 5 secondary in 2015 and all you kept doing was trolling and saying our defense was gonna be one of the worst. I told ya your middle of of the defense was weak.. no safteys and Norman was no where near the player he was in Carolina , still good but not elite like he was in Carolina

Norman is just as good..he just dosen't have any safety's that are worth a ****..the only difference between these two defenses is Dallas's defense holds teams to FG's where as the Redskins give up td"s... your secondary is still trash between the 20's

13 minutes ago, bh32 said:

I was pointing out its a waste to pay a receiver 17m a year for 800 yrds production

You said "not one receiver had 1000 yards", which is what I quoted.

2 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

You said "not one receiver had 1000 yards", which is what I quoted.

I was referring to Dailest about Dez not having 1000yrds and he said he was doubled alot so other players could profit,so i asked which receiver profited because not one receiver had 1000yrds

42 minutes ago, Daillest said:

OK. We'll bh32 ran his mouth Alot on our board, just giving him a taste of his own medicine

Your just making yourself look like a fool...I mean i have never heard of every rookie drafted by a team is gonna be elite..But it just so happens Dallas has drafted five or more players in 2016 that are or will be Elite next year..According to your statements There has never been a rookie that plays good in year one and than fizzles out in year two and beyond.. Master Jerruh must be gods gift to drafting according to you.. LMAO

13 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Your just making yourself look like a fool...I mean i have never heard of every rookie drafted by a team is gonna be elite..But it just so happens Dallas has drafted five or more players in 2016 that are or will be Elite next year..According to your statements There has never been a rookie that plays good in year one and than fizzles out in year two and beyond.. Master Jerruh must be gods gift to drafting according to you.. LMAO

Lol I mean we had 2 players dak and Elliott play at a elite level and another 2 Maliek Collins and Anthony Brown play at a very high level there rookie years. So yea not really reaching, when we have the best offense line in the league which will make DAK and Ezekiel's job slot easier, Collins didn't even have a training camp this year and still had more sacks than any other rookie Defense tackle.

1 minute ago, Daillest said:

Lol I mean we had 2 players dak and Elliott play at a elite level and another 2 Maliek Collins and Anthony Brown play at a very high level there rookie years. So yea not really reaching, when we have the best offense line in the league which will make DAK and Ezekiel's job slot easier, Collins didn't even have a training camp this year and still had more sacks than any other rookie Defense tackle.

There you go my point proven...lol

You do know our secondary was rated one of the best this year? Claiborne, Anthony brown,church,Jones all top 15 in coverage this year.. hey where was our defense ranked in ppg?? I'll give you a hint we were top 5 

There you go my point proven...lol

You're just hoping. I understand. We are 13-3 because of outstanding rookie play. How did your draft class go?? Matter of fact who was that corner you drafted in the 3rd? No where near as good as brown.  

9 minutes ago, Daillest said:

I named four you said 5 or 6 but OK lol

Congrats on being somewhat semi relavent for the first time in your lifetime as a fan.

It's kinda like when you have your first beer.

You get all giddy & stupid & forget where you are until the bouncer taps you on the shoulder. :) 

3 minutes ago, Daillest said:

You do know our secondary was rated one of the best this year? Claiborne, Anthony brown,church,Jones all top 15 in coverage this year.. hey where was our defense ranked in ppg?? I'll give you a hint we were top 5 

You're just hoping. I understand. We are 13-3 because of outstanding rookie play. How did your draft class go?? Matter of fact who was that corner you drafted in the 3rd? No where near as good as brown.  

So your secondary was rated high,but gave up more yards than the Redskins...lol  Name me atleast three rookie QB's that started out hot and maintained that level of play..

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

in @Daillest defense, if you said "lol 31-17 redskins", that is in fact saying the redskins would win. you were kinda wrong about that...we lost.

also, **** dallas.(No offense, daillest, I have to say that, I'm a skins fan ;) 

That was after they kept on bad mouthing the Redskins

Archived