Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple: The media infatuation for the Cowboys

Alaskins

7 minutes ago, TK said:

Congrats on being somewhat semi relavent for the first time in your lifetime as a fan.

It's kinda like when you have your first beer.

You get all giddy & stupid & forget where you are until the bouncer taps you on the shoulder. :) 

Lol.. when was the last time y'all were relevent?

1 hour ago, bh32 said:

I was referring to Dailest about Dez not having 1000yrds and he said he was doubled alot so other players could profit,so i asked which receiver profited because not one receiver had 1000yrds

That's because of the offense we run, which does not focus on getting receivers a bunch of yards. And Dak spreads the ball pretty well among his top targets.

12 minutes ago, bh32 said:

lol...toothless ****

I tried calming him down...

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This quite possibly is the dumbest response to a mod post I've ever seen.  @TK, your respons literally had me laughing out loud. (Seriously, I'm not using Literally as Figuratively.  I'm Literally using Literally as Literally.)

TK had his finger on the trigger and knew that guy would give him an excuse to pull it :silly: It was pretty funny - cheers, @TK

SMH Cowboyszone Fans

25 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

TK had his finger on the trigger and knew that guy would give him an excuse to pull it :silly: It was pretty funny - cheers, @TK

SMH Cowboyszone Fans

Every fan base has their special children. There are a couple of fans over there I will engage and enjoy talking to. I ignore the rest. That's how one should behave on a rival team's board. I rarely post over there, unless it's Redskins related. And most times, when it's Redskins related, is the guffaws from the groundlings slapping each other on the back with nothing more than "Lolz Redstinks/Deadskins/Insert-Not-so-witty-name"

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Every fan base has their special children. There are a couple of fans over there I will engage and enjoy talking to. I ignore the rest. That's how one should behave on a rival team's board. I rarely post over there, unless it's Redskins related. And most times, when it's Redskins related, is the guffaws from the groundlings slapping each other on the back with nothing more than "Lolz Redstinks/Deadskins/Insert-Not-so-witty-name"

I'm disappointed that I haven't seen the term "Pukes" thrown around as often as I used to the last time I was on this board... haha.

:wtf:

Just now, Rey713 said:

I'm disappointed that I haven't seen the term "Pukes" thrown around as often as I used to the last time I was on this board... haha.

:wtf:

I just find names like "Deadskins" "Pukes" "VaGiants" just not funny. Only one that is mildly entertaining is Iggles--because that's how Philadelphians say it.

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

I just find names like "Deadskins" "Pukes" "VaGiants" just not funny. Only one that is mildly entertaining is Iggles--because that's how Philadelphians say it.

I agree. Not to sound like an ***-kisser on a Washington board, but I always refer to you guys as (Red)skins because I don't find the other terms witty/funny. However, I sometimes use Iggles for Philly and Midgets for NY.

48 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

I agree. Not to sound like an ***-kisser on a Washington board, but I always refer to you guys as (Red)skins because I don't find the other terms witty/funny. However, I sometimes use Iggles for Philly and Midgets for NY.

I will refer to the Giants as "Cheating ****ing ****es" from time to time, because, you know, it fits.

I just read through the last few pages here. Reminded me of the old days with tr1 and bubba. Not gonna lie, I kind of miss this kind of stupidity here, lol. 

We even had a Ken sighting! Crazy. Cowboy fans we haven't seen in years popping up out of nowhere. Of course! They just can't help themselves. :ols: 

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

There will be a mass exodus of Cowboy fans from this board now.

13-3 and STILL couldn't win a playoff game. :dallas_sucks:

He Swore that they were great at every position...lol His Dumb ass team couldn't even beat a team that had CB's that were 3rd and 4th on the depth chart playing, Jordy Nelson not playing and loosing one of their best OL early..He needs to admit his team just sucks..lol 

I'm a Dallas fan and I'll say it.  We sucked today.  Instead of coming up big, they came up small. They choked.

3rd and 20 and they allow a 35 yard completion.  There is no excuse for that.  Unreal.

Not using their final timeout on the last drive instead spiking the ball, terrible decision.  They needed every one of those downs, they needed to score a TD.   

Now all that is left for me to do is hope for Atlanta.  This will be a very difficult week and a very long offseason.

Right now I hate Jason Garrett.  

3 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

There will be a mass exodus of Cowboy fans from this board now.

13-3 and STILL couldn't win a playoff game. :dallas_sucks:

Wrong as usual, buddy.

Cheers. 

34 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Good!  Let the hate flow through you.

@doncherry Lol, we're all pissed at Garrett/Linehan similar to how you guys get pissed at Barry.

Archived