Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple: The media infatuation for the Cowboys

Alaskins

16 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

This is classic Dallas fan behavior. Keep up the good work.

Oh trust me. Your boy bh32 was running his mouth all offseason on our board..Now not so much and btw bh32 our defense has been near the hottest in the league the last month. You tried

19 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Weak defense yes,offense no..whats gonna be funnier is the one and done for the Cowboys...lmao

I believe we had had the most sacks in the last month. Either 1st or second also getting  turnovers, mind you all from our young guys we drafted. Anthony brown rated one of the highest rookie corners in this draft how sweet it is..Defense has definitely turned it up,not like the crap you put on the field

3 minutes ago, Daillest said:

Oh trust me. Your boy bh32 was running his mouth all offseason on our board..Now not so much and btw bh32 our defense has been near the hottest in the league the last month. You tried

I believe we had had the most sacks in the last month. Either 1st or second also getting  turnovers, mind you all from our young guys we drafted. Anthony brown rated one of the highest rookie corners in this draft how sweet it is..Defense has definitely turned it up,not like the crap you put on the field

Your team is still **** and always will be **** just like you...

5 minutes ago, Daillest said:

Isn't that the same Brown that Desean jackson burned so bad he was put in ICU?

Just now, bh32 said:

Your team is still **** and always will be **** just like you...

You mad or naw?? Here's some advice don't go running your mouth on our board and dissapear when you lose. Lol "in Scott we trust" man that's worked out ..Our draft has blown yours out the water..13-3 isn't ****.. 9-7 when all the other teams had KEY Injuries is. 2015 fluke!

Just now, Daillest said:

You mad or naw?? Here's some advice don't go running your mouth on our board and dissapear when you lose. Lol "in Scott we trust" man that's worked out ..Our draft has blown yours out the water..13-3 isn't ****.. 9-7 when all the other teams had KEY Injuries is. 2015 fluke!

Yeah your draft has worked out so well...lol Dak will be a one year wonder just watch...lmao..you don't even know what you are talking about with the injury comment..The Redskins had plenty of injuries

14 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Yeah your draft has worked out so well...lol Dak will be a one year wonder just watch...lmao..you don't even know what you are talking about with the injury comment..The Redskins had plenty of injuries

Talking about 2015. And I'm not talking about your below average player Injuries..Lol Tony Romo? Lol yup dak is a one year wonder. Tell me hows gonna fail with this offense line and running game  backing him up?? I'll wait.yup brown did get beat.. on the deep ball he's been beat 2 out of 20 times. He has 7 pass defenses on there too. As I said he's right behind Patrick Ramsey in the rookie CB ratings. Good luck without desean next year. Damn gonna suck

2 hours ago, Daillest said:

Talking about 2015. And I'm not talking about your below average player Injuries..Lol Tony Romo? Lol yup dak is a one year wonder. Tell me hows gonna fail with this offense line and running game  backing him up?? I'll wait.yup brown did get beat.. on the deep ball he's been beat 2 out of 20 times. He has 7 pass defenses on there too. As I said he's right behind Patrick Ramsey in the rookie CB ratings. Good luck without desean next year. Damn gonna suck

Your a fool..Lets see how all these first year players look like next year before you crown them the best..We have seen many rookie players light it up the first year to only to suck there after...lol So again lets see how Dak and all the other rookies you named that are playing good now do next year..Your team is in such bad shape as far as the cap goes that you will have to restructure contracts just get under the cap and that's not counting signing the many FA's that your team has..So no your team is not in great shape as you claim...lmao

20 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Your a fool..Lets see how all these first year players look like next year before you crown them the best..We have seen many rookie players light it up the first year to only to suck there after...lol So again lets see how Dak and all the other rookies you named that are playing good now do next year..Your team is in such bad shape as far as the cap goes that you will have to restructure contracts just get under the cap and that's not counting signing the many FA's that your team has..So no your team is not in great shape as you claim...lmao

Actually we are in great shape. Like you said we can restructure..All the big contracts have built in restructures, without touching romos contract we can save up to 40 million LMAO you tried once again fool. With the way our team is built it's going to be hard for DAK to fail.  Meanwhile you will have to pony up 20 million minimum for cousins, garcon and Jackson are free agents. Lol and you have no defense. Oh and damn how bout Maliek Collins leading DT rookies in sacks? David Irving is only 22 ..Lol our foundation is looking damn good

Just now, Daillest said:

Actually we are in great shape. Like you said we can restructure..All the big contracts have built in restructures, without touching romos contract we can save up to 40 million LMAO you tried once again fool. With the way our team is built it's going to be hard for DAK to fail.  Meanwhile you will have to pony up 20 million minimum for cousins, garcon and Jackson are free agents. Lol and you have no defense. Oh and damn how bout Maliek Collins leading DT rookies in sacks? David Irving is only 22 ..Lol our foundation is looking damn good

LOL..you do know all those restructures come due eventually right? Your defense is not much better and you have no money to spend on it.. who are you gonna restructure without cutting Romo to get 40m?..even cutting Romo puts you barely under the cap..You gonna restructure Dez and all your OL and that sorry ass Crawford guy thats eating 10m of cap space a year? I hope they do..lol  your team is ****ed when that bill comes due and those players are no longer producing..

6 minutes ago, bh32 said:

LOL..you do know all those restructures come due eventually right? Your defense is not much better and you have no money to spend on it.. who are you gonna restructure without cutting Romo to get 40m?..even cutting Romo puts you barely under the cap..You gonna restructure Dez and all your OL and that sorry ass Crawford guy thats eating 10m of cap space a year? I hope they do..lol  your team is ****ed when that bill comes due and those players are no longer producing..

Lmao dez and Tyron will free up 15 million just alone in restructures.. so how will it come back on us if the cap goes up 12 million over the next few years.oh yea if we release Romo in a year that saves 25 MILLION LMFAO ONCE AGAIN YOU TRIED

Dumbass in the last 6 games we lead the league in sacks, number 1 run Defense and once teams got inside our 25 they couldn't do ****. You know this best lol.. your defense is an absolute joke and everyone knows it

Just now, Daillest said:

Lmao dez and Tyron will free up 15 million just alone in restructures.. so how will it come back on us if the cap goes up 12 million over the next few years.oh yea if we release Romo in a year that saves 25 MILLION LMFAO ONCE AGAIN YOU TRIED

You really are something else...lol Restructuring Dez would be the dumbest thing that the Cowboys could do..He is in decline and can't stay healthy..Yes cutting Romo next year saves you money,but you also only have 30 players under contract with 43m to spend and that is not counting what you will loose by restructuring contracts this year just to get under the cap.. 

1 minute ago, Daillest said:

Dez,Tyron,Travis,lee,crawford,scandrick all free up a **** load of money and there's more...Travis,dez and Tyron free up 25 MILLION alone lmfao

Again restructuring injury and old players will come back to bite you...you sure are a special breed...lol

2 minutes ago, bh32 said:

You really are something else...lol Restructuring Dez would be the dumbest thing that the Cowboys could do..He is in decline and can't stay healthy..Yes cutting Romo next year saves you money,but you also only have 30 players under contract with 43m to spend and that is not counting what you will loose by restructuring contracts this year just to get under the cap.. 

Again restructuring injury and old players will come back to bite you...you sure are a special breed...lol

Lmao god you're a ****ing moron. Tyron is 25,dez is 28 ..Lol Travis is 25 ..Man you just don't understand our cap at all it's hilarious. Dez on the decline.. wow 800 yards 16 ypc missing 3 games in a dominating run offense lol OK it's time for you to give up. How that Defense do for you this year

8 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Lol you forgot to mention 43 million without cutting Romo. Out right cutting him in 2018 saves us another 16 million, restructuring saves us another 33 LMFAO..SO CLOSE TO 90million in cap space lol

Defense sucked..But guess what the Redskins will have almost 70m in cap with a couple of cuts to dead weight and with no restructures...lol That could sure buy alot of upgrades while your team will still be shopping at k-mart for defense..

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

800 yrds with a 17m cap figure thats such a awesome return on that money...lmao

Taking double teams and allowing everyone else to look good while yes it is lmao. Once again you tried. And that was pretty much in 12 games lol

16 minutes ago, Daillest said:

Dez,Tyron,Travis,lee,crawford,scandrick all free up a **** load of money and there's more...Travis,dez and Tyron free up 25 MILLION alone lmfao

If you're gonna trash talk, at least try to sound educated bro.

Coming to a rival board with thug-talk is giving us a bad name.... not that we didn't already have one here automatically by being Cowboys fans. :hitfan:

4 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Defense sucked..But guess what the Redskins will have almost 70m in cap with a couple of cuts to dead weight and with no restructures...lol That could sure buy alot of upgrades while your team will still be shopping at k-mart for defense..

And you have no QB signed and both of your receivers are free agents. I'd rather us draft our defense. Lol building teams through free agency ya you do that worked well for you guys this year

Taking double teams and allowing everyone else to look good while yes it is lmao. Once again you tried. And that was pretty much in 12 games lol

Who else looked good receiver wise for Dallas? Not one receiver had 1000yrds

1 minute ago, Rey713 said:

If you're gonna trash talk, at least try to sound educated bro.

Coming to a rival board with thug-talk is giving us a bad name.... not that we didn't already have one here automatically by being Cowboys fans. :hitfan:

Yes that's thug talk.

And you have no QB signed and both of your receivers are free agents. I'd rather us draft our defense. Lol building teams through free agency ya you do that worked well for you guys this year

Yeah just ask the Giants about spending in FA..you know the defense that wiped the floor with your vaunted Offense

Archived