Cliffmark1

The dream scenario for seeding to me is

1. Carolina

2. Arizona

3. Green Bay

4. Skins

5. Minnesota

6. Seattle

We beat Minnesota in round 1 and Seattle takes out Green Bay. We have to win a tough one in Arizona the following weeks while Seattle upsets the Panthers. NFC championship comes back to DC which we of course win and then head to Santa Clara where we beat the Patriots by 8 TDs.

1. Carolina

2. Arizona

3. Green Bay

4. Skins

5. Minnesota

6. Seattle

We beat Minnesota in round 1 and Seattle takes out Green Bay. We have to win a tough one in Arizona the following weeks while Seattle upsets the Panthers. NFC championship comes back to DC which we of course win and then head to Santa Clara where we beat the Patriots by 8 TDs.

That's a good one too...We seem to have Minnesota's # in the playoffs 

If we end up playing Seattle it will be a tough game, but Seattle is not close to what they once were. They're on the decline, slowly but surely; right now the Rams are givin' it to them IN SEATTLE !!  A strong contender they are, but they can be beaten with a good gameplan and discipline.

After that, who knows?

I'm just glad we're in the paloffs, and the media continues to doubt us; we're the Rodney Dangerfields of the NFL and that's fine by me. We don't need their stinkin' respect but when they come a runnin' up to jump on the wagon, just make sure to give em' a good kick off the wagon and remind them how chicken**** they treated this team all year.

This team is young enough, hungry enough, and they are on the upswing, just waiting to make a connection, and its only a matter of time.

1. Carolina

2. Arizona

3. Green Bay

4. Skins

5. Minnesota

6. Seattle

Larry Michael (No S), is that you?

1. Carolina

2. Arizona

3. Green Bay

4. Skins

5. Minnesota

6. Seattle

With Seattle loosing today we just might get this.  Although I think the Vikings will win the division so we will be facing the Packers and right now the way the Packers look that is not a bad thing.

Archived