Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SFGate.com: Woman says Wi-Fi allergy killed her daughter

The Evil Genius

I can't believe I scooped China on this one.

Must be slacking.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Woman-says-Wi-Fi-allergy-killed-her-daughter-6667675.php

Woman says Wi-Fi allergy killed her daughter

By Katie Dowd

Published 11:41 am, Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A mother in England is claiming a crippling allergy to Wi-Fi exacerbated by school routers compelled her 15-year-old daughter to end her life.

Jenny Fry committed suicide earlier this year, and her mother Debra says she left behind letters saying "she couldn't cope with her allergies from wifi anymore." Fry says her daughter suffered from electro-hypersensitivity(EHS), a condition that made Jenny tired and gave her headaches and bladder problems. 

The World Health Organization issued a report on EHS in 2005 that said: "EHS is characterized by a variety of non-specific symptoms that differ from individual to individual. The symptoms are certainly real and can vary widely in their severity ... EHS has no clear diagnostic criteria and there is no scientific basis to link EHS symptoms to EMF exposure.

"Further, EHS is not a medical diagnosis, nor is it clear that it represents a single medical problem."

A WiFi allergy didn't kill her daughter. Her imagined allergy to WiFi did. EHS doesn't exist apart from in the mind.

What are you talking about?  It's just as real as Morgellons disease and chronic Lyme disease.  The medical establishment and Big Pharma are hiding the truth!  I recommend immediate Reiki therapy.

;)

If this is a real thing, then the legal implications could be huge. Consider the liability for example, or how this might apply to the ADA.

Current science indicates that it is not a real thing.  

It is possible that someday we will learn more and things will change, but as of right now, fear of EMFs is basically pseudo-science conspiracy nonsense.  Unless you are talking about someone who sleeps inside a microwave oven.   :)

Powerlines down the street, smart meters, and WiFi signals and all the rest are not harming you..  

Somebody is going to make a fortune selling placebo "anti-EHS" prescriptions. It could be you!

Since my post dismisssing the validity of EHS I haven't been attacked by sharks or tigers. Skepticism works! Science!

On a similar vein ... there is a belief that certain plants, such as a cactus, will absorb EM radiation from computers. I even came across a poorly executed high school science fair project that attempted to explore this. I was told the belief was not uncommon in Korea.

Make hats and vests lined with tinfoil. Call it something serious sounding and claim that it will keep the electronic waves away from your bodies vulnerable receptors. Tinfoil is something people who are likely believe that last bit are already comfortable with.

Make hats and vests lined with tinfoil. Call it something serious sounding and claim that it will keep the electronic waves away from your bodies vulnerable receptors. Tinfoil is something people who are likely believe that last bit are already comfortable with.

Just weave foil threads into the fabric so the overlords can't detect you are wearing clothing that prevents their waves from entering your body.

well, dam.

looking at the picture, it needs an update.  you have to be able to move about in crowded areas.  that one isn't mobile enough.

I guess you could make a suit out of a metal meshing provided the gaps in the mesh are small enough to keep out the part of the electromagnetic spectrum that you're "sensitive" to. May not be quite as effective as a properly grounded cage, but it should get the job done.

Archived