Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins at Jets Final

JimmiJo

I agree. He just played badly.

I don't see how it's that hard to understand.

Every QB in the league, every games, has bad throws.  Multiple throws behind WRs.  Multiple missed opportunities.

With that said you are right, this is Kirk's worst game this year (I didn't see the Giants game).  He has missed far too many times.  

I never understood this logic.  Who cares if any other quarterback does it?  Why does another player's performance matter when discussing Cousins?  Since when does, "Everybody else does it!" matter?

You know, it went under the radar, but last week Special Teams played really well, too.

Is there progress?

435.gif

Then of course they let the onside kick slip away and then roll into the punter to allow the Jets to keep the ball. Oof.

I don't see how it's that hard to understand.

I never understood this logic.  Who cares if any other quarterback does it?  Why does another player's performance matter when discussing Cousins?  Since when does, "Everybody else does it!" matter?

He played really bad today. I totally agree. The offensive line played bad today. The running backs played bad today. The defense, aside from Breeland, played bad today

Archived