Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Geno Smith To Miss 6-10 Weeks With A Broken Jaw

DM72

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000508631/article/geno-smith-will-miss-610-weeks-after-sucker-punch

Here you go.

Starting quarterback Geno Smith will miss six to 10 weeks with a broken jaw after getting "sucker-punched" in the locker room, New York Jets coach Todd Bowles announced Tuesday.

Smith was punched by linebacker IK Enemkpali, who has been released by the team.

Around the NFL will have more on this story soon.

Everybody should go online and troll the hell out of Adam Schein. 

That was quick, and expected..

#Jets coach Todd Bowles announced Geno Smith was sucker punched in the locker room, broke his jaw. IK Enemkpali, the puncher, was released

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  3m

Word is Geno Smith put his finger in the face of IK Enemkpali’s during and argument that wasn’t getting difused. Then came the punch

Apparently Jet's fans are even more distraught because the LB was supposedly having a very solid camp for them after being a 6th round pick as well.

holy insult to injury batman ...

I still can't believe this ... has a starting QB ever, ever, in the history of the league had this happen to him? Bodily harm from a teammate that caused him to miss ANY time? 

holy insult to injury batman ...

I still can't believe this ... has a starting QB ever, ever, in the history of the league had this happen to him? Bodily harm from a teammate that caused him to miss ANY time? 

Roger Staubach once beat the crap out of Clint Longley (both QB's).  Then, Longley came back and sucker-punched Staubach.

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Fights-break-out-when-tempers-flare-on-the-1695165.php

Am I the only one that thinks the Jets might be better off?

No, most Jets fans are probably celebrating.

As bad as Geno can be, he was their best option.

Their best option is to tank hard. Brandon Marshal was going to tear Smith apart anyways.

No, most Jets fans are probably celebrating.

Their best option is to tank hard. Brandon Marshal was going to tear Smith apart anyways.

Some critics had them actually challenging the Patriots. I didn't see it, but for whatever reason they were liked.

Archived