Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's talk about investing! Stock market, ETF, etc.

Springfield

CCIV, are the rumors new?  I saw some news articles from 2 weeks ago, but not much since.  That said, I bought 30 shares because it seems to be run by a home run hitter.  So even if Lucid doesn't happen, there is a chance to make decent money.  It wouldn't be the first big stock tip I got from Extremeskins.

• Like 1

From the initial Churchill Capital: https://churchillcapitalcorp.com/success/ - 50% increase in value over 8 months.

Churchill Capital II- raised a lot of money, but it is currently still looking for an investment (not as much as Churchill Capital IV, but a lot for these types of funds to raise this quickly).

Churchill Capital III - lead to multiplan which has had mixed results depending on when you got in/out.  Thus far, it looks underwhelming.  However, it should be noted the company multiplan may have been illegally fudging numbers to get investors.  I don't know if this is what lead Churchill III to invest in them.

I think this fund likely has a lot of the value already priced into it at this point at roughly $34 a share.  Yes, it is predicted to shoot to around 50 if the Lucid motors deal goes through, but buying now is buying the expected value of the stock (think 628 percent chance it goes through times $50 = current price of $34).  That said, Lucid sounds like they make a great EV to compete with Tesla.  It sounds better than Tesla in many ways from horse power to range.  If so, $50 is likely not the ceiling for the stock.  That combined with a management team likely to find another good target if Lucid falls through lead me to take the chance...at least a small shot anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

agreed - let's make this our own upcoming stock/IPOs tips thread....I appreciate the insight @steve09ru

I'm starving for some tendies after AMC/GME crashed :ols: 

There is one :)

the people that post there temporarily migrated here. We were originally talking about this story in that thread :) 

edit: wait this is the thread wtf is wrong with me 

Edited by tshile
  • Haha 2