Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nbcchicago: Missing Minutes From Security Video Raises Questions

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just had an Officer shot and killed a few days ago, less then a block from where I live.  He was shot by Andrew Romero.  Romero shot and killed a different man in 2005.  He served less then 3 years and was paroled.   The area in which he shot the Officer dead is not a bad one.  It's actually a very good one.  

I don't know if you can say that it's all about one party or the other but I will say that it goes both ways. 

If it ain't smothered in red sauce, it ain't BBQ.

Guess that makes me conservative.

Hey Larry.  How are you?

I make a Chipolte Habanero BBQ sauce.  Everybody says it's really good.  Maybe they just say that to be nice, I don't know, but there is usually not much left.

Not sure what that makes me.  Un American I guess.

I make a Chipolte Habanero BBQ sauce.  Everybody says it's really good.  Maybe they just say that to be nice, I don't know, but there is usually not much left.

Not sure what that makes me.  Un American I guess.

A border jumper. We're still cool though.

And that's just a joke.

BBQ is good, almost any way you do it.

But just to be sure, maybe if every one of you Texans would send me a half rack,, every one of you Carolinans would send me a half rack.. you Louisianans,, i do like a good gumbo.. Anyone in Kansas? I'll take a rack from you too.. in fact, anyone who is proud of their own regional recipe,, Fed-Ex me a half rack and i will judge them all fairly.

Although i may need seconds to make final decisions...  

And earn a bonus for your own local slaw, too.

~Bang

A border jumper. We're still cool though.

And that's just a joke.

It's actually true.  Texas to New Mexico. 

BBQ is good, almost any way you do it.

But just to be sure, maybe if every one of you Texans would send me a half rack,, every one of you Carolinans would send me a half rack.. you Louisianans,, i do like a good gumbo.. Anyone in Kansas? I'll take a rack from you too.. in fact, anyone who is proud of their own regional recipe,, Fed-Ex me a half rack and i will judge them all fairly.

Although i may need seconds to make final decisions...  

And earn a bonus for your own local slaw, too.

~Bang

LOL......  

If you ever get out this way, I would be happy to accommodate. 

If it ain't smothered in red sauce, it ain't BBQ.

Guess that makes me conservative.

This conversation is reminding me of one I had with my wife yesterday.

We had ribs a few days ago and she prefers more sauce to seal in and kind of crisp up the skin. Of course I didn't cook and she was let down.

I have one rule when it comes BBQ, I don't want to taste vinegar. Sweet? Let's go. Spicy? Bring it on! Vinegar? Get that rancid tasting dumpster juice outta here.

Full disclosure: I'm not into BBQ if it requires that I prepare it. I'm all about finding that Hispanic butcher and getting some carne asada for the grill. I don't have the patience required for 24 hour meat smoking religious rituals you crazy gringos get into.

Offer accepted!

Some day, anyway.

~Bang

We'll do it up right.  BBQ up some pork and beef brisket, cook up a nice pot of beans to go with the slaw, get some fresh Moriarity Sweet Corn and throw that on the grill.   Once we've ate plenty, we can sit around and drink some beer, sip some good Taquila (no hangover), smoke a couple good cigars and talk politics till we solve the worlds problems.  With any luck, we'll both pass out drunk and wake up thinking we won the argument.

Come on down anytime.

I have one rule when it comes BBQ, I don't want to taste vinegar. Sweet? Let's go. Spicy? Bring it on! Vinegar? Get that rancid tasting **** outta here.

Exactly. That is how I feel about it also.

Sign me up for spicy, sweet depends on how sweet.

Vinegar...No thanks, the smell and the taste.

Some people like vinegar on their fish and chips... I just eat them plain.

We'll do it up right.  BBQ up some pork and beef brisket, cook up a nice pot of beans to go with the slaw, get some fresh Moriarity Sweet Corn and throw that on the grill.   Once we've ate plenty, we can sit around and drink some beer, sip some good Taquila (no hangover), smoke a couple good cigars and talk politics till we solve the worlds problems.  With any luck, we'll both pass out drunk and wake up thinking we won the argument.

Come on down anytime.

Wait... I need an invite.

Exactly. That is how I feel about it also.

Sign me up for spicy, sweet depends on how sweet.

Vinegar...No thanks, the smell and the taste.

Some people like vinegar on their fish and chips... I just eat them plain.

Wait... I need an invite.

Not up to me.  It's Bang's party but if he's willing, I'll have enough food, liquor and cigars on had. 

Full disclosure: I'm not into BBQ if it requires that I prepare it. I'm all about finding that Hispanic butcher and getting some carne asada for the grill. I don't have the patience required for 24 hour meat smoking religious rituals you crazy gringos get into.

Ya cook the asada and such while the other is smoking ,that way ya can relax and get drunk with a full stomach waiting on the good stuff.

BBQ here is a two day feast

Let's assume for a minute that the cops murdered this guy for no reason, or just because a couple of them wanted to see what it felt like to kill a guy in public.  Just imagine that for a minute. Anyone know a cop like that?

how in the hell did a thread on dirty cops become a thread on barbeque in only three pages?

1)  To stop the "Blame the Democrats" hijack. 

2)  And because there's really not a lot you can say about police officers destroying evidence in a murder investigation to protect a murdering cop. 

Let's assume for a minute that the cops murdered this guy for no reason, or just because a couple of them wanted to see what it felt like to kill a guy in public.  Just imagine that for a minute. Anyone know a cop like that?

dexter_badge.jpg

FYI - not arguing on anything just stating that the ME diagram only shows 2 in the back (right butt/lower back and left shoulder.  They are also counting back/sides of arms as 'back' (which don't always tell a story as plain as the back would) in the article.

Just because I don't personally know any doesn't mean they don't exist. I doubt that somehow police departments are immune to having sociopaths working there.

Archived