Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nbcchicago: Missing Minutes From Security Video Raises Questions

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Glad to see everyone got right back on topic....

What's the topic again? Oh yea, the one thing you guys don't want to talk about

Which is ?

This person getting shot at in an enclosed environment many times.

I don't care if the cops are the devils best friends. That is a lot of ammo for one person who did what exactly ?  

The topic is the mystery of the deleted surveillance tape. Any thoughts on the scoob or did you want to pretend this was FOX News segment again?

If it ain't smothered in red sauce, it ain't BBQ.

Guess that makes me conservative.

Nope.  It makes you stupid too.

Boooyah!

Some people like vinegar on their fish and chips... I just eat them plain.

Oh my god

FfsBt4w.gif

I'm beginning to wonder about you people

V5xdG3f.gif

SHUT UP! The people you're speaking to have paid attention in class. Sometimes it's better to let yourself learn.

It's a learned behavior. Get with the program.

Sorry, Jumbo...damn delete button was stuck.

I would suggest that telling another poster to shut up is really, well, at least ought to be against one rule or another. 

Bold stance!

You suggesting they shot him 16 times because he had a bold stance?  :)

I would suggest that telling another poster to shut up is really, well, at least ought to be against one rule or another.

You suggesting they shot him 16 times because he had a bold stance? :)

on mobile, so I can't quote properly, that was meant to be funny. Sorry, I have some younger friends, bums me out too that I'm the oldest in the group.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/06/chicago-police-accused-of-deleting-video-threatening-witnesses-after-teens-execution/

Didn't realize this...

And they have yet to release dashcam footage of the shooting, even though it was damaging enough to prompt the city to pay a $5 million settlement to the family of Laquan McDonald even before they filed a lawsuit.

According to Fraternal Order of Police spokesman Pat Camden, the police confronted McDonald in response to a 911 call about someone breaking into cars. The police boxed McDonald in with their vehicles, but he slashed one of their tires with a knife, then approached the police while refusing to comply with orders to drop the weapon before Van Dyke shot him.

However, that story was reportedly contradicted by the dashboard camera video which managed to survive despite being in the hands of the police.

Corporation Counsel Stephen Patton, an attorney for the city, told reporters that Van Dyke was in fear for his life, but also said that the video was crucial to the city’s decision to approve a settlement.

The city has refused requests from news media organizations to release the video, citing ongoing investigations by the Cook County state’s attorney and FBI.

It's all he's got, bro.

you've contributed nothing to this thread except to mock me. At least I offered something, you disagree? That's fine but bring something to the table. It's clear all you have is blame conservatives, naturally you don't like it being point out that these cities are overwhelming run by liberals.

Archived