Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nbcchicago: Missing Minutes From Security Video Raises Questions

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Yes, sadly, it is completely a party issue.

In every large city where crime is a major problem and people are being killed/assaulted/robbed w/weapons, you can take a close look at the folks who run the city.

Mayor - Democrat, City Council - Democrat, Local Officials - Democrat.

Cool. By that logic we can then attribute the economic, cultural, and technological advancements of all major American cities to democrats. Sounds good.

So the city should be giving cops more power when the cops have already shown they can't be trusted with the power they have?

Well I'd say give some new cops more power, but I'm rather Republican.

I'm happy  to fire them till I find good ones

Indy has terrible winters and a ton of white people. I would fall asleep just thinking of living in that city.

Yeah....probably should have just left that at terrible winters...

San Diego has good weather and I love CA. But when you are not in the top 5 places in your own state to live? Blah.

Ugh...have you even spent any time in San Diego, or do you just follow polls?

Yeah....probably should have just left that at terrible winters...

Ugh...have you even spent any time in San Diego, or do you just follow polls?

Indianapolis's winters aren't even that bad.  Pretty tame compared to a lot of places you could live.

It honestly doesn't read like a list written by someone who has actual experience in each place.

Indianapolis's winters aren't even that bad. Pretty tame compared to a lot of places you could live.

It honestly doesn't read like a list written by someone who has actual experience in each place.

Yeah..I kinda figured the winters weren't bad..just pointing out that he should have stopped there. The rest of that thought...I won't go into it.

Is it digital video footage? Digital data, when simply deleted is still recoverable. If it's "zeroed out" (not sure if that's a universal term), the data is deleted and overwritten in such a way that it masks what was there before. I have a buddy who does cybersecurity for banks and the military and he says he can still recover zeroed out hard drives. 

Anywho, if it's more than just a simple delete and "professionally cleaned" then it looks even more ominous. 

Unless you do it to DoD standards, which is 13 times overwritten.

Indianapolis's winters aren't even that bad. Pretty tame compared to a lot of places you could live.

All but Fresno. Never been. Never rally has any desire to go. What is there? I admit that could be a great place, but have no impression of it which I said.

When you live in Austin, Indy winters are bad. Weather under 50 is bad. My wife turns on the heat when it drops below 55. And yea, the idea of the city puts me to sleep.

I still say anyone that says Jacksonville or Arlington over DC might be off their meds.

All but Fresno. Never been. Never rally has any desire to go. What is there? I admit that could be a great place, but have no impression of it which I said.

When you live in Austin, Indy winters are bad. Weather under 50 is bad. My wife turns on the heat when it drops below 55. And yea, the idea of the city puts me to sleep.

I still say anyone that says Jacksonville or Arlington over DC might be off their meds.

Not that we're even remotely on topic, but if "terrible winters" actually just means that in your opinion "Weather under 50 is bad" it gives some context to the rest of your list.

I do agree that I wouldn't Jacksonville or Arlington, TX over DC.

Since this is more entertaining to me then talking about how Democrats are the sole source for all urban socioeconomic issues - lets rank our list of random cities we are arguing. In my order:

DC

Chicago

San Diego

Albuquerque

Baltimore

Indy

Arlington, TX

Jacksonville

Fresno - n/a

Honestly. I don't even think I could live in Chicago. Weather brutal - but the city is awesome. I have always had a great time there.

DC - All 4 seasons.

Chicago - Culture/history

San Diego - Weather and lifestyle

Albuquerque - Cost of living...and that's it.

Indy - Close enough to most of my family

Arlington - Only if I had to

Fresno - In spite of the smog

Would never live in either B'More or Jax.

Nope.

EDIT: That is not my intention about Fresno. The cost of living was meant for San Diego along with Weather, Lifestyle. haha. Now I see the confusion clearer. My bad.

Bull****.

If you would voluntarily chooses to live in Jacksonville over DC, you might be honestly be mentally disturbed.

Jacksonville is a zombie wasteland.

Arlington is literally a strip mall and stadium with a crime problem. It has all the crime of a big city without any of the culture. Delightful.

Indy has terrible winters and a ton of white people. I would fall asleep just thinking of living in that city.

San Diego has good weather and I love CA. But when you are not in the top 5 places in your own state to live? Blah.

I know nothing about Fresno. Usually if my first impression is a blank stare - it's not a great sign.

ABQ has one of the highest violent crimes per person anywhere in the country. If you have DC, Baltimore and Chicago because of crime - ABQ does make a ton of sense. NM is cool though. Santa Fe is better. Good for a long weekend.

I was reading, thinking this guy is crazy, none of this makes sense. Once I got to the bold, I pretty much learned everything I need to know about you.

Good day :)

Yea something needs to change about these back-wood republican controlled cities. 

It would be nice if you would refrain from derailing every thread with your political agenda.  If you'd like to argue which party is worse, then maybe you should start your own thread.  This thread has nothing to do with politics.  Please stick with the subject at hand, thank you.

Let's imagine someone posting about a City that they didn't want to live in because it had a 'ton of black people' ...

Let's keep race out of posts in both directions.

It would be nice if you would refrain from derailing every thread with your political agenda.  If you'd like to argue which party is worse, then maybe you should start your own thread.  This thread has nothing to do with politics.  Please stick with the subject at hand, thank you.

I believe a few other posters have already outlined why political party is an important part of this conversation. I could see why some would want to avoid it, but don't blame the messenger.

I believe a few other posters have already outlined why political party is an important part of this conversation. I could see why some would want to avoid it, but don't blame the messenger.

We blame the messenger because the messenger has only one message, and a really shallow one at that.

Someone on the Tailgate:  "I like Carolina Bar-B-Que better than Texas Bar-B-Que"

Redskins3d:  "Goddamn Democrats and liburls." 

We blame the messenger because the messenger has only one message, and a really shallow one at that.

Someone on the Tailgate: "I like Carolina Bar-B-Que better than Texas Bar-B-Que"

Redskins3d: "Goddamn Democrats and liburls."

Which type of Carolina bbq? There are 2 ya know

Archived