Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nbcchicago: Missing Minutes From Security Video Raises Questions

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I believe a few other posters have already outlined why political party is an important part of this conversation. I could see why some would want to avoid it, but don't blame the messenger.

The messenger is the one to blame. You started it. Please stay on topic.

The topic is corruption. The political system that allows for corruption is on topic.

Police corruption by erasing the tape along with the alleged senseless shooting.  Nowhere in the article did it bring up party affiliation. That is your tunnel vision agenda driven interpretation. 

My girl likes to party...what does that even mean ? Where are these other 2 parties ?

Ok...now I'm lost..lol I was playing along with the political references and bbq...I think you took the discussion to a whole new level..lol

And the political party doesn't matter when it comes to corruption. We've seen both of them be corrupt, neither one has a moral high ground here.

I mean, we can debate that, and people are,  but to accuse me so matter of factly of being off topic is ridiculous.

I mean, we can debate that, and people are,  but to accuse me so matter of factly of being off topic is ridiculous.

This topic is about someone getting shot. I'm pretty sure politics have nothing to do with that. Now the tampering...yep...that's a reach too.

Ok...now I'm lost..lol I was playing along with the political references and bbq...I think you took the discussion to a whole new level..lol

I was just trying to get away from all the political crap and get back to what happened in this particular case.

It's like the illegitimate love child of Davy Nave and Sarge came to the party. ;)

All that's missing is calling everyone ragheads and hablas and referring to the states out west as the People's Republic of...

The original MSF's name was Scott. He was equally as distracted and abrasive at times.

Really not a fair statement. These cities have been under liberal control for decades. At some point, the other side get's to say, "your polices aren't working"

ZERO evidence of any correlation between party politics and police use of excessive force.

That's ok, keep making **** up. It makes you look really rational and intelligent.

Albuquerque - Cost of living...and that's it.

Have you been to Albquerque???  Let me add a couple reasons - Climate doesn't get much better than what they have;  Want to do some mountain or forest hiking - 10 minutes away; Want to go Sking even though it is 55? An hour away unless Sandia is open and then it is 10 minutes;  White water rafting? an hour away.  Decent airport to get around the country. Schools do suck a bit but there are some excellent private schools. Good poker rooms too.

BTW we we've really strayed off topic.

Bull****.

If you would voluntarily chooses to live in Jacksonville over DC, you might be honestly be mentally disturbed.

Jacksonville is a zombie wasteland.

Arlington is literally a strip mall and stadium with a crime problem. It has all the crime of a big city without any of the culture. Delightful.

Indy has terrible winters and a ton of white people. I would fall asleep just thinking of living in that city.

San Diego has good weather and I love CA. But when you are not in the top 5 places in your own state to live? Blah.

I know nothing about Fresno. Usually if my first impression is a blank stare - it's not a great sign.

ABQ has one of the highest violent crimes per person anywhere in the country. If you have DC, Baltimore and Chicago because of crime - ABQ does make a ton of sense. NM is cool though. Santa Fe is better. Good for a long weekend.

Berry is the first Republican to be elected Mayor of Albuquerque since 1989.   Albuquerque is not Republican and Berry isn't Right in even the most charitable interpretation.    JFYI

ZERO evidence of any correlation between party politics and police use of excessive force.

That's ok, keep making **** up. It makes you look really rational and intelligent.

Think the subject is Police  destroying evidence, or corrupt practices, etc, that is linked to use of excessive force. The Chicago police department has a multiple decades long reputation of being corrupt along with the rest of the City Government. And in Chicago that is democratic party politics.  Bottomline any where that has one party (either party) completely dominating governance, you'll find corrupt practices take root.  

Archived