Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

My mommie just orderd all us kids new shirts that are wheel o fortune themed fill in the blank f_ck the c_wb_ys eagl_s and giants hehe

Remember Rule 6

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Kyshoen @Ky3fOUR 1h1 hour ago

30. I T ' S. M O R E. T O. L I F E https://instagram.com/p/4NLQmbOyq3/ 

11116876_663535153781167_116909896_a.jpg

11326745_1631112093770110_448529329_n.jp

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 1h1 hour ago

I think I have the formula nailed down.....Chip Kelly likes players who can't stay healthy enough to develop an ego.

NFL on ESPN retweeted

@ESPNNFL My Redskins dad and me about 20 years ago. #ESPNNFLDads #HTTR

CIDlwKUWsAIFbTU.jpg

Sports Journey @SportsJourney 1h1 hour ago

Commentary: #Redskins 2015 & Unavoidable Optimism - http://j.mp/1LnXMDL  via @DiChesebrough #NFL #NFCEast #SJDC #HTTR #ClemsonTigers

Chris culliver @Cullyinthehouse 40s41 seconds ago

Just posted a photo https://instagram.com/p/4NXBVyPvYC/

11417339_1586025448329487_1681535899_n.j

Washington Redskins @Redskins 21s22 seconds ago

#ICYMI: #Redskins wrapped up #SkinsMinicamp last week. PHOTOS | http://redsk.in/1LtGNge 

CIDzNw7UAAA5vOp.jpg

Matt Bowen @MattBowen41 1m1 minute ago

Matt Bowen retweeted J.S.

My old man won't drink light beer...Bud Heavies, PBR & the occasional Old Style. Those are the only options.

Matt Bowen added,

J.S. @BigJ52
@MattBowen41 Where's the Busch Light? :)

Rachel Nichols...I'm gonna say yes. Looks like she has a wild side

I think she's attractive, I'm not sure about "hot". She's one of those women who I'm attracted to, even though I don't actually think she's that attractive. Another example of that is Amy Carlson, the wife of Dannie in Blue Bloods. Her character is really attractive to me, but I can't figure out why.

Jeez, I thought that article was about the Continuum actress Rachel Nichols...I was like, is there even a QUESTION as to her hotness?

I actually don't think she's all that attractive. I'm weird like that. 

Ahhh jsteelz is having some sort of mental breakdown on twitter right now...no idea what the context is but he seems to think he's outing that chick RedRidinghood from a couple years ago. Don't actually know the backstory there, but he's posting all kinds of screenshots of alleged texts between her and RG3 and lots of other out of context emails, etc.

I have no idea what's going on, but I think he needs a Xanax.

Ahhh jsteelz is having some sort of mental breakdown on twitter right now...no idea what the context is but he seems to think he's outing that chick RedRidinghood from a couple years ago. Don't actually know the backstory there, but he's posting all kinds of screenshots of alleged texts between her and RG3 and lots of other out of context emails, etc.

His gig is up.

He's fine. Like you said, you don't know the context.

Tidbit from the Dallas Morning News:

Question: What do you think of what the rest of the NFC East has done this offseason?

Rainer Sabin: I think the New York Giants and Washington Redskins made some wise moves this offseason. What Philadelphia has done seems peculiar from an outsider's perspective. It's hard to tell if they actually improved because the changes have been so dramatic that an element of instability may have been introduced during Chip Kelly's campaign to establish the culture he has aimed to create.

Can I just say that I'm forever thankful I choose not to live any part of my personal life on twitter lol...

I love Twitter for the immediacy of the news and how you can get right to and interact with the source (occiasionaly you find you ARE the source which puts the value of a lot of the information on Twitter into context). I have some good back and forths as well and have connections now with some really interesting people.

But its a bit of double edged sword for me. I use Twitter mainly for following things that interest me, so sports mainly with a bit of politics, history and some comedy thrown in.  All good. The problem is that a lot of people from work and my industry have started to follow me - kind of crimps my wings a bit in terms of some of the things I can and cant tweet!! 

I would not dream though of getting into it on Twitter re personal relationships or my personal life (such as that is).

He was clearly a communications major

Yo yo what uthink bout it no mo 2 @yehshj@heheh@jdhrji (posts picture of strange text)

I agree with Martin twitter is a quick source of news, some of it is not accurate so you have to be careful of that, that is why until I actually see it in an article by a trusted journalist I take it with a grain of salt.  But it does give you a heads up to look for that article.  Its a big help to me finding articles for BRBN.  So I look at it as a resource.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 5m5 minutes ago

Fresh #Redskins kicks. #HTTR

CIGlrX2UMAEjCgA.jpg

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 19m19 minutes ago

Drew Brees gives $1 million to Purdue football http://wp.me/p14QSB-9NjI

Archived