Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

It's actually becoming an epidemic here I see kids actually playing outside I actually seen a pair of Levi's with grass stains on it... It makes me puke in my mouth when I see commercials encouraging kids to play outside for 60 minutes when I was a kid just not too long ago you couldn't keep me inside for 50 minutes

I am single handedly bringing personal back!!!

now thats painful, Butz is that much younger than me? 

Niles Paul @Niles_Paul84 1h1 hour ago

Posted up outside the homeless shelter with the fam in DC giving out pizza & water to my people in need 1f4af.png

Redskins Gold Pants @SkinsGoldPants 33m33 minutes ago

PHOTOS: 2015 Redskins Roster In Headshots: Take a look at the entire 2015 Washington Redskins ... http://bit.ly/1RubUKv  via - @Redskins

Chris culliver @Cullyinthehouse 35m35 minutes ago

TALKING TO MY YOUNGINS @ FBR Boy n Girls CLUB!! #keepitupfellas1f4aa.pnghttps://instagram.com/p/4SRN4fvvT8/

Kirk Cousins @KirkCousins8 42m42 minutes ago

Was a privilege to spend time with Jack Welch this weekend...learned some profound leadership lessons… https://instagram.com/p/4SQwTMqkfF/

Silas Redd Jr. @ThirdEyeSi_ 45m45 minutes ago

My bro and Cleveland Brown Hayes Pullard @fighton10 is having his first annual free football camp at… https://instagram.com/p/4SQhZEFaSw/ 

Redskins Ernie @skinsdiehards 6m6 minutes ago

Report: Redskins owner Dan Snyder ignored economist’s NFL Draft advice http://dlvr.it/BJVypy

Redskins RVA @redskinsrva 1m1 minute ago

Training camp is just around the corner. How are you preparing? #RVAcampface

CINx1gNUkAArjlI.jpg

David Elfin @davidelfin 32s33 seconds ago

@lindysportsmag 2015 NFL Preview is on newsstands now. I wrote NFC & #Redskins previews. Check it out!

Redskins Ernie ‏@skinsdiehards 6m6 minutes ago

Report: Redskins owner Dan Snyder ignored economist’s NFL Draft advice http://dlvr.it/BJVypy

I hadn't seen this before but it's talking ancient history.  It's about the year we picked Chris Samuels and Lavar Arrington..  It basically says this 'economist' told Snyder to trade one of the picks for high picks the following year..  Hindsight being 20/20, well of course that would have been prudent knowing how #56 turned out, but at the time, I believe all of us were pretty excited about the possibilities.

Paul is huge compared to the last couple seasons. I hope it pays off in improving his blocking, that's his best chance to see the field whether Reed's healthy or not, and we need a TE who can really block. I also hope it doesn't slow him down or make him stiff going up for the ball, he just started showing fairly reliable hands the last year or so and it would be a shame if the added mass reduced his effectiveness as a receiver.

Here is his quote:

What he is saying is that to make progress, you need to make mistakes along the way.  It makes sense to me.

jflow was reading it how he wrote it, not how he meant it.

He wrote "apart" as in separate, rather than "a part", which is what he meant to write.

Paul is huge compared to the last couple seasons. I hope it pays off in improving his blocking, that's his best chance to see the field whether Reed's healthy or not, and we need a TE who can really block. I also hope it doesn't slow him down or make him stiff going up for the ball, he just started showing fairly reliable hands the last year or so and it would be a shame if the added mass reduced his effectiveness as a receiver.

This exact thought does run through my head to...just got a feeling of alot of ground and pound this year...the Butler and the rookie gonna bring it this year

This exact thought does run through my head to...just got a feeling of alot of ground and pound this year...the Butler and the rookie gonna bring it this year

I think (and hope) so as well. But I just can't shake the idea that Gruden will always be quick to jump to the pass...Gruden pounded the table for a 2nd round receiving RB in Gio Bernard in CIN, and was criticized for passing too much. The second we hired him, they promoted Hue Jackson who is known to love smash mouth football, and spent ANOTHER 2nd on more of a banger in Jeremy Hill, and lots of picks on the OL as well. I don't think that's a coincidence, I think Gruden was resistant to what Marvin Lewis really wanted out of the offense and Jackson wasn't, and now they've got what they want.

I hope that I'm wrong and Gruden runs the ball a ton this year, with Morris and Jones and DY.

I think that was my idea...never followed through. Maybe someone else did? I hope so!

It may have been. Someone was on here years ago talking about it. Hilarious idea.

...busy keeping hooligans off my lawn.

Now you look like this in my head:

ob_ec32e42960133a83d12bfb8112b2513e_gran

As a side note, I never noticed how much alike the young Clint Eastwood and Wolverine look:

yNMbRI.gif

I have a twitter account for one reason, and one only, to follow update in the offseason.  People keep trying to follow me, its annoying, I havent even posted anything.

Me too. I just about only use twitter in the offseason.

...What he is saying is that to make progress, you need to make mistakes along the way.  It makes sense to me.

Conn is right. I like his message and I get what he is trying to say, but he said the exact opposite of what he meant. Sometimes spelling and grammar does make the difference. No big deal though, I like Niles Paul, and most people make lots of grammar mistakes, including myself. It was just funny because he said the exact opposite of what he meant.

Instead of saying that mistakes are just part of the growing experience, he said mistakes are not part of the growing experience. It was just a funny observation, nothing more.

I saw a funny meme once that says, "Grammar, the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."  :lol:

Archived