Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

made me click.. haha..  story is not about a current trade possibility.. it's about a trade that was discussed before manning signed his restructured contract with the broncos..

made me click.. haha..  story is not about a current trade possibility.. it's about a trade that was discussed before manning signed his restructured contract with the broncos..

Your one of one that read the article LOL I didn't even look just said hmmm interesting

#SKINS FANS ONLY!!!! retweeted

#RedskinsNation #HTTR4LIFE #HTTR

CIRl0AhUsAAGYyg.jpg

Redskins Ernie @skinsdiehards 11m11 minutes ago

Film Room: Inside the Washington Redskins’ new hybrid 3-4 defense http://dlvr.it/BK01Q1

The bottom picture (lady with the jeep is Huly)  I'm in the top 2 with Allen and Doc, next to last picture to the far right is MissHap, others in that picture I know them just can't remember their Extremeskins names but they are Extremeskins members. Funny part is I know their real names.  The group picture is some of the folks at the pep rally. I believe this was the Charlotte Pep Rally.

You can just see the top of my head in the pep rally pic, and my buddy is next to me.  That was the first time I experienced any sort of official Redskins/ES type of event(pep rally, tailgate).  The next day at the tailgate I wanted to introduce myself to TK.  As I walked up to him he gave me this sideways look like "who is this crazy person?"  :lol:   On a side note, I have a video of Bruce(maybe it was Larry Michael?) saying "Tomorrow we start the John Beck era!". and amazingly everybody cheers wildly...... :blink: Good times.  Other than the game of course.

As far as going after Russell Wilson when he's a free agent, it would make no sense. Unless Gruden decides to cave and tailor his offense to Wilsons strenghts, which he refuses to do now, then there's simply no point.

McCloughan would leap out of his shoes for Wilson, as would every other QB needy team.

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 11m11 minutes ago

#Redskins Outlook: Handing out grades to the secondary and final depth chart (CB/S): http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-player-team-news-features/washington-redskins-outlook-grading-secondary/  |

CISOEMnWgAA-VOl.jpg

Kyshoen @Ky3fOUR 26m26 minutes ago

Need to get my Bro right!

Kyshoen @Ky3fOUR 25m25 minutes ago

Provide him the BEST care possible!

Kyshoen @Ky3fOUR 21m21 minutes ago

In due time.... I N. D U E. T I M E!

Was at the gym last Friday morning and Haslett was there at the same time working out as well.  I actually felt kinda bad for him at that moment knowing he didn't have a job.  Glad he found something at least.

Felt bad for him? You mean the guy that has made untold millions during his time in the NFL, who is rich enough to do anything and everything he wants with his life? (well, with the exception of running a good defense)

Poor, poor fella. He was probably just working out before shopping for a new Porsche. Those sports car interiors can be pretty cramped!

Andrew Walker @AWalkerRedskins 31m31 minutes ago

CB @DavidAmerson1 uses offseason to sharpen technique: http://redsk.in/1GquTQL  (via @StephenCzarda)

CISL1MOWIAAox9_.jpg

Adam Carriker @AdamCarriker94 32m32 minutes ago

Keep our family in your prayers. Angie is in the hospital on strict observant bed rest for the next month and a half with the twins.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 34m34 minutes ago

Seven things we learned about #Redskins first-round draft pick Brandon Scherff. READ | http://redsk.in/1QQpkp8 

CISLWqRVAAEmYQd.jpg

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 35m35 minutes ago

Duke Ihenacho retweeted Chad Johnson

That everyone knows..

Duke Ihenacho added,

Chad Johnson @ochocinco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE8APataw2E&sns=tw 

Silas Redd Jr. @ThirdEyeSi_ 2m2 minutes ago

These TBT pics I got for tomorrow tho @duzzodave 1f602.png1f602.png

NFLTradeRumors.co @nfltrade_rumors 5m5 minutes ago

NFL Notes: Marcus Mariota, Tom Brady, Rams & Redskins http://bit.ly/1LBHpQW  #NFL

Chris Wesseling retweeted

Dexter Manley's life of cocaine, strippers, illiteracy, a brain cyst, and now redemption. http://www.sbnation.com/2015/6/23/8713273/dexter-manley 

Felt bad for him? You mean the guy that has made untold millions during his time in the NFL, who is rich enough to do anything and everything he wants with his life? (well, with the exception of running a good defense)

I have seen plenty of cheering about a player or coach getting fired. No doubt, I wanted Haslett gone. But, not everything in life is about money. I feel bad for the guys that get cut or coaches who are fired or not extended forcing them to find new jobs. This is their life. This is what they work so hard for. I am not a big money person. It's there and it's nice, but I savor my good relationships as well as take pride in the work I do. I am not sure if Haslett is proud of his accomplishments or disappointed. For one, I would be very proud that I became a head coach in the NFL, but I would be very disappointed that I did not have the success that I so desperately wanted. Having a great relationship with my wife and achieving success in my career means everything to me. It means way more than money. The older I get, the more this holds true.

Instead of saying that mistakes are just part of the growing experience, he said mistakes are not part of the growing experience. It was just a funny observation, nothing more.

I saw a funny meme once that says, "Grammar, the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."  :lol:

It isn't grammer.  He missed a space between "a" and "part".  A missing space makes much more sense than assuming he used the wrong word.  If he really meant "apart", then he would have said:  "Mistakes are apart FROM the progression", not "Mistakes are a part of the progression" (space added by me.)

HumbleSkins retweeted Chris Russell

Has-watch officially over, job at PSU, congrats and good luck, would love to see return to the NFCE @Russellmania980

HumbleSkins added,

Chris Russell @Russellmania980
Most annoying bit EVER! "@johnnylocal: @Russellmania980 @sugewhite94 Uhm, Urh, NOT yet....day 13 Has-watch, #nojobyet"

It isn't grammer.  <snip>

you might want to consider editing your post..

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote any large sections of text.

It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not the entire post if it's lengthy.

He wouldn't be very good in the system Gruden runs.

But Scotty Mac would have no problem saying goodbye to

Gruden to being Wilson on board.

This is all fantasy talk anyway. No way Seattle lets him walk

It isn't grammer. He missed a space between "a" and "part". A missing space makes much more sense than assuming he used the wrong word. If he really meant "apart", then he would have said: "Mistakes are apart FROM the progression", not "Mistakes are a part of the progression" (space added by me.)

Believe it or not, it's much easier for to me think he actually meant to use "apart" thinking it was correct rather than he messed up and left a space out.

This is why I stopped following athletes on Twitter. It's too frustrating to see how uneducated most of them are

He was credited with 17 receptions and 5 drops.  That would mean 4 were "uncatchable". 

17 receptions on 26 targets is 65%.

Doesn't mean he caught 21. Uncatchable pass would still be a target and not a drop.

Thanks guys. In an effort to appear clever, my typing was quicker than my thinking. :(

Archived