Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 3m3 minutes ago

Listening to Cooley on @ESPNRadio980. The Cards did call, but that's probably done. Bascially, he is indeed game for a return to the NFL.

TK @TKextremeskins 4m4 minutes ago

Press Release: #REDSKINS SIGN RB MACK BROWN - The Stadium http://es.redskins.com/topic/390882-press-release-redskins-sign-rb-mack-brown/ 

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 6m6 minutes ago

I want to support J. Gruden fully but his obsession w putting his foot down for guys like Chris Chester & Colt McCoy makes it terribly hard

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 1m1 minute ago

Note to Gruden: The whole league knows. The only way McCoy is an Ace is in the games where Ace is a 1.

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 2m2 minutes ago

With talk of MD making a push for the #Redskins to stay in state, here's my piece on a likely proposed location: http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-player-team-news-features/washington-redskins-new-stadium-location-could-overlook-dc-md-and-va/ 

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 3m3 minutes ago

If Gruden gives up on Griffin, it better be because of awful string of performances, not cause JG thinks he has a secret ace up his sleeve

NFL Total Access @NFLTotalAccess 1h1 hour ago

Which team will win the NFC East: #Giants #Eagles #Cowboys or #Redskins?

CK8gjkZUwAAixT5.jpg

MarkMaske @MarkMaske 13m13 minutes ago

The unsettled QB situations of the Patriots, Bills, Jets, Eagles, Browns, Redskins and Texans... http://wapo.st/1DIZE2y

Diane Roberts @DianesTalking 16m16 minutes ago Washington, DC

Check out #Bunce with #burgundyandgold QB, @RGIII. Bunce is the service dog @AndreaMcCarren is raising. @wusa9

CK8rswUWUAANfPE.png

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 23m23 minutes ago

If I were handicapping it right now, I'd say DC is a strong favorite to land new Redskins stadium. Would not have guessed that 6 months ago.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 22m22 minutes ago

@michaelpRTD If it wasn’t for the name issue, I’d say DC was the prohibitive favorite. Still could be fatal flaw in a deal.

Yea they are actually making the right business call here.

Not nice, sure. But good business often isn't.

100% correct.  If you can't control the message of a serious problem you can't solve your best route is to end the discussion.  Yes the NFL looks insensitive but that will pass, better that then risk a slew of family members getting on your stage calling out the NFL for being a party in killing him.......you do not want or risk that going viral.

Clowney still isn't right after Week 1 vs Skins last year. Damn. 1f616.png

#Texans LB/DE Jadeveon Clowney (knee) will start camp on the active/Physically Unable to Perform list, per @RapSheet

CK86QraXAAASW3F.jpg

Fwiw: as of now, was told the Redskins unlikely to place anyone on the PUP list to open camp.

Archived