Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

Kirsten loves to drink kale & protein smoothies after exercising! What’s your fav smoothie combo? #WellnessWednesday

CIS_VzvWwAATgcS.jpg

Maybe Kirsten and olive oil? 

From earlier - Handing out grades to the #Redskins secondary and final depth chart (CB/S): http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-player-team-news-features/washington-redskins-outlook-grading-secondary/  |

CISOEMnWgAA-VOl.jpg

I have seen plenty of cheering about a player or coach getting fired. No doubt, I wanted Haslett gone. But, not everything in life is about money. I feel bad for the guys that get cut or coaches who are fired or not extended forcing them to find new jobs....

I do too, man. I don't wish evil on the guy. I just never want to see him with the Skins again.

It isn't grammer.  He missed a space between "a" and "part".  A missing space makes much more sense than assuming he used the wrong word.  If he really meant "apart", then he would have said:  "Mistakes are apart FROM the progression", not "Mistakes are a part of the progression" (space added by me.)

I'm not sure what you think grammar is, but spacing is included in "grammar". It pretty much includes everything, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, etc. Anyway, he made a grammatical mistake, regardless of whether he used the wrong word or just missed a space. 

I assumed he just missed the space, but maybe he didn't know what the word "apart" was, which would have been worse. Anyway, I just figured it was a slip of the finger. Regardless, it either says (as reads originally, not in the edited version that you typed but he didn't) that mistakes are seperate and distinct (not a part of) growth, or it doesn't mean anything at all and it's just gibberish. Again, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just thought it was a funny mishap. 

...And I can't believe we're still having this discussion, so I'm hopping off the crazy train at this point.

Although I would argue that you can't put uncatchable balls into the equation for figuring out his percentage.

That doesn't seem very fair.

Agreed. I was wondering where he'd be ranked if they took out the uncatchable balls for all the RBs. It seems like the guys who write most of these articles are real objective and just go for whatever state looks the best/worst, depending on who they're writing about.

The bottom picture (lady with the jeep is Huly)  I'm in the top 2 with Allen and Doc, next to last picture to the far right is MissHap, others in that picture I know them just can't remember their Extremeskins names but they are Extremeskins members. Funny part is I know their real names.  The group picture is some of the folks at the pep rally. I believe this was the Charlotte Pep Rally.

That is cool! I'm planning on going to the panthers game this year. Would love to hang out with any Extremeskins! (all my friends are Carolina fans) so let me know! :D

"The team denies the name is offensive. It cites the fact high school and Little League teams on Indian reservations have used the Redskins name. It also says that, in a modern context, the name Redskins has essentially become synonymous with the football team and has its own positive association unrelated to the word's use as a description of Native Americans." ...sounds reasonable to me.

"The team denies the name is offensive. It cites the fact high school and Little League teams on Indian reservations have used the Redskins name. It also says that, in a modern context, the name Redskins has essentially become synonymous with the football team and has its own positive association unrelated to the word's use as a description of Native Americans." ...sounds reasonable to me.[/size]

There is a thread in tailgate for the name change material:

http://es.redskins.com/topic/365985-the-official-es-redskins-name-change-thread-all-things-related-to-changing-the-teams-name-go-here/

Looking at the Billy Kilmer pics, if I could choose to be a pro athlete, that would be the way I'd want to go. You live like a King during a short NFL career, mobbed by fans and paid enough to retire for life, then you get to live the quiet life like a normal person. I doubt 1% of the people in that stadium had any clue who he was and he looks kind of tickled that someone asked him for his autograph, not annoyed like famous people who will be mobbed for the rest of their lives.

My wife will tell you I am like a human face recognition computer.  I never forget a face.  He would have bypassed my identification system.  I have even met him in person.  Wow.

As a side note, I never noticed how much alike the young Clint Eastwood and Wolverine look:

After watching Hugh Jackman in the first X-Men movie I felt certain he was a son of Clint Eastwood... checked Google and found out how completely wrong I was.

I will be there. I am taking my little girl to her first skins game.

Nice! I took my daughter to her first game in Charlotte in 2011. She was 6 weeks old. Not the smartest decision of my life, but the Redskins have been known to affect my decision making ability. Lol

She was destined to be a Skins fan. Born Monday, Sept. 26, 2011. We played Dallass that Night. I watched us lose a heartbreaker while holding her in the hospital room while my wife slept. it was the lease upset I've ever been after a loss to that team. Good stuff.

I'll be at the game this year as well. Cheers.

That is cool! I'm planning on going to the panthers game this year. Would love to hang out with any Extremeskins! (all my friends are Carolina fans) so let me know! :D

The Redskins have a pep rally for skins fans at away games, you can find the details here on extremeskins.  Usually in the thread talking about the tailgate for that game.  It is well worth attending, free stuff, redskins tee shirts, autographed pictures, door prizes and usually the cheerleaders are there.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 2h2 hours ago

Up at dawn and @Rich_TandlerCSN still posted 12 minutes ago.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 2h2 hours ago

This might be the first time I've heard the start of the Sports Junkies show. Too early to talk to people.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

@Snide_Remarks I agree. I’m always up at this time of day but don’t ask me to talk to people.

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 16s16 seconds ago

Need to Know: Numbers the 2015 Redskins must improve http://ow.ly/OMvb3  #RedskinsTalk

CIWJX0RVEAA8yJR.png

Redskins Ernie @skinsdiehards 10m10 minutes ago

Washington Redskins Morning Clips: 6/25 http://dlvr.it/BKQ8jS

Washington Redskins @Redskins 33m33 minutes ago

#Redskins support knows no boundaries or borders! This family supports the B&G from the Bahamas! #HTTR

CIWCceaVEAAr0pQ.jpg

I have seen plenty of cheering about a player or coach getting fired. No doubt, I wanted Haslett gone. But, not everything in life is about money. I feel bad for the guys that get cut or coaches who are fired or not extended forcing them to find new jobs. This is their life. This is what they work so hard for. I am not a big money person. It's there and it's nice, but I savor my good relationships as well as take pride in the work I do. I am not sure if Haslett is proud of his accomplishments or disappointed. For one, I would be very proud that I became a head coach in the NFL, but I would be very disappointed that I did not have the success that I so desperately wanted. Having a great relationship with my wife and achieving success in my career means everything to me. It means way more than money. The older I get, the more this holds true.

^^^ This ^^^

Thanks for saying what I was about to post in response.  I didn't feel bad for him from the money aspect.  I felt bad for him because he is relatively young and didn't have a job to go to.

Archived