Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

mark schlereth @markschlereth 30m30 minutes ago

mark schlereth retweeted morgonj

Thx. I've thought about it. Had a few offers just wasn't ready yet. Maybe sometime in the near future

mark schlereth added,

morgonj @morgonj
@markschlereth look at you, mr morning philosopher lol. On a different note, love the film breakdown on ESPN. Ever thought about coaching?

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1h1 hour ago

ICYMI—NTK: Who will make the biggest difference on the #Redskins' defense? http://wp.me/pAil9-3RW  #RedskinsTalk

CH77ISqWoAAADkt.png

Jeron Johnson @Jus_Showoff 2m2 minutes ago

Wide awake but can't go get nothin done bcuz everything still closed.

NOW! #Redskins Rookie LB @KnightBred_41 joins @1TimMurray talking about joining the squad and what he adds defense LIVE on @ESPNRadio980!

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard 2m2 minutes ago

My last Super Bowl

CH9HA4JUMAAdy95.jpg

David Bohm retweeted NationalFootballPost

Odd that Gruden is left off but guys like Lewis, Pagano, & Kelly are mentioned.

David Bohm added,

NationalFootballPost @FootballPost
Whose Job Is On The Line In 2015?: In a league that is constantly changing, whether it be how the game is play... http://bit.ly/1I5Mja6 

@DavidJBohm Gruden not in make it or break it year. Scot probably has a lot to do with that....advising Snyder.

Will Compton retweeted

We had the honor of making shirts for her 5k benefit event, and helped put a smile on her face with a @_willcompton autographed helmet!

Akeem Davis retweeted

.@Da_DREAM47 speaks to campers about the importance of LEADERSHIP--the second of four core AD47 pillars.

CH8me3ZUYAAMLft.jpg

Akeem Davis retweeted

Thinks are heading up here at @AD47Academy with Coach @Da_DREAM47 doing one-on-one drills with 53 Laurel area youth.

CH8qbzOUkAAojYE.jpg

1. Even though that was just a little Bambi, this still isn't the place for the discussion of the morality of hunting.

2. Do you actually live in an area with lots of deer? Deer are vermin. They are basically giant mice that people who don't know anything about deer call "cute". They suck, period.

Deer are not vermin, period.

It's just that sort of thinking that's sinking the planet. Humans are but one form of existence amid a complex ecosystem.

While you're busy killing off the natural world around you, the fragile web that supports and sustains all life is fraying.

I realize all you probably care about is football. Pretty soon, most of this will become meaningless anyway.

But whatever.

Deer are not vermin, period.

It's just that sort of thinking that's sinking the planet. Humans are but one form of existence amid a complex ecosystem.

While you're busy killing off the natural world around you, the fragile web that supports and sustains all life is fraying.

I realize all you probably care about is football. Pretty soon, most of this will become meaningless anyway.

But whatever.

Actually the deer population has grown quite a lot lately same with black bears.  Conservation management practices have worked quite well.

Bashaud Breeland @Salute_me17 7m7 minutes ago

Ball hawk academy showed me a good time today! Gaining and giving positive knowledge to the youth in a hands on way community

Joined in and I was proud to be apart of it!

Akeem Davis retweeted

Coach @DasMcC45 is on site today helping @Redskins teammate @Da_DREAM47 at the @AD47Academy. Teamwork works! #HTTR

CH8exURVAAELgmo.jpg

Good to hear about the deer and black bear. Predators are essential to a healthy ecosystem. Wolves especially have been demonized when it's proven that the whole forest benefits from their presence.

To sustain life we must remember we're part of it. Maybe I'm crazy but I take the native on our helmet seriously.

Like Matthew McConaughey, I grew up rooting for the Indians vs the Cowboys. Take that away and we become just another team.

All life is sacred.

I like the beginning of the article:

"There are questions, and then there are those burning inquiries that test the very limits of our human capabilities for thought.

What is love?

Why are we here?

How does Nicholas Cage keep getting work?

However, the biggest question of them all, the one that has perplexed even the greatest of philosophers and modern thinkers, is this — is Rachel Nichols actually hot???"

Kindof a cute article, actually.

Personally, I've always liked Ms. Nichols.  Comes across as genuine and knowledgeable, and I've always thought she was attractive.  Not "First Ladies of Football" attractive.  But attractive.  

PressBox DC @PressBoxDC 4h4 hours ago

.@Snide_Remarks says the Washington Redskins had their most product offseason in 16 years. http://www.pressboxdc.com/2015/06/18/redskins-offseason-bodes-well-for-coming-fall 

Washington Redskins @Redskins 17m17 minutes ago

#Redskins' @PierreGarcon, @Trey_Deuces & ________ land on @NFL's Top 150 Fantasy Players list: http://redsk.in/1TEli26 

CH-OHP3VEAAjai5.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 50m50 minutes ago

Rich Tandler retweeted CSN Redskins

Could be a strength of the team but a lot of work to do.

Rich Tandler added,

CH9CtA2VEAAIyXn.png
CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins
Can Skins fix the run game? @TarikCSN & @Rich_TandlerCSN discuss the backfield http://ow.ly/Ozt5H  #RedskinsTalk

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 13s14 seconds ago

PM RT—NTK: Thompson vs Redd for #Redskins’ last RB spot? http://wp.me/pAil9-3RW  #RedskinsTalk

CH78EQ6WsAA_oSV.png

Good to hear about the deer and black bear. Predators are essential to a healthy ecosystem. Wolves especially have been demonized when it's proven that the whole forest benefits from their presence.

To sustain life we must remember we're part of it. Maybe I'm crazy but I take the native on our helmet seriously.

Like Matthew McConaughey, I grew up rooting for the Indians vs the Cowboys. Take that away and we become just another team.

All life is sacred.

exactly how I became a Redskins fan rooting for the Indians over the Cowboys

All life is sacred.

Well until you're ready to plant a few wolves and cougars outside of grandmas nursing home, I'll keep hunting. Humans have a responsibility to respect and manage all wildlife. I say this Domain is a directive from God himself, you may say it's a directive from PETA. Either way, we all agree that it's a serious responsibility. I take it seriously, so I'd appreciate any pot shots taken at those of us who ethically hunt come to an end and we go back to talking about Redskins football.

Archived