Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

Who's faster at changing diapers? @ScottSmithFOX5 or @RGIII? Scott goes 1-on-1 with the @Redskins QB coming up next!

CH0FB7pUMAEKbXw.jpg

Show tonight 7-9 on @ESPNRadio980 & 94.3/92.7 FM ..Talking #Redskins 5 & 5, Coach LeBron James, & is John Wall/ Johnny Manziel the same??

Yeah, it is June. But damn if his name isn't popping up everywhere. We really might have something  there.

He and a couple others have been in the reports pretty frequently (Paul's improved size, Jones, etc). It's good to hear some of our guys might be taking a leap forward. Of course, it won't mean much if they all look unchanged during the preseason, but it does sound positive so far.

I'm sure you hated in a respectful way, lol.

That dude could sure ball.  Best undrafted free agent WR of all time!

I hated him when he played the Skins, but, yes, the guy was a great WR.

*picture that looks like a painting of Jackson"

I don't know who's doing these (the Breeland INT return stood out too), or how, but honestly they look like amazing works of art. These are the kind of things I'd think about purchasing for my man cave (if not too expensive). 

"I've been told by a few people that the Redskins are not concerned at all about this matter after having done what they feel is a detailed investigation. The problem with that? We don't know who is doing the investigating and how good they are at their jobs."

http://www.dchotread.com/2015/06/18/what-i-didnt-like

Here's the issue with this. The FO can not be concerned for several reasons, either because they don't think Crowder did it, or because they believe Crowder did this while NOT in the NFL. As a personal issue, obviously timing has nothing to do with anything and the guy is a scumbag regardless of when this happened. But as a professional issue, the team might not be concerned because it may very well have happened before Crowder was even drafted and the NFL won't punish him or the team for that.

Like I said, if he did it, it's going to be pretty **** difficult to ever cheer for this guy in any way, personally. I'd rather they cut him. But, I'm also not naive enough to believe that the Skins will cut him without any NFL punishment. So, I think Russel is taking this as in "We don't think he did it," when it could be, "We know he did it, but he did it in February," or something along those lines.

87 days til #Redskins play!! #HTTR #skinsfan .. But who's counting right??

.@PierreGarcon days until #MIAvsWAS. #HTTR

CHvM1BqWwAI1r28.jpg

is this in regards to Terrelle Pryor switching to WR?

@Manny_PPI If Tebow in Philly, why not ?

Pryor would probably be a TE convert. If Reed wasn't so injury prone, it might actually make sense to roster a developmental TE with his physical tools. Unfortunately, our 3rd TE needs to be field-ready due to Reed's fragility.

"—Still in the red zone a bit later, Roberts had a well-placed pass over the middle bounce out of his hands. Justin Rogers nearly came up with the ball after tipping it a couple of times. It would have been a nice play but Rogers probably should have made the interception."

For some reason this is the single thing I took out of everything on the last 3 pages...well this and my man Trent Murphy is going to be awesome...

Well I agree unless you are creative with him being the third QB, gasp(incoming) hahaaa. and the sixth WR. NO seriously someone ought to give him a look. Not the Skins. 

Only if he plays ST. And no, I'm not kidding.

Pryor is a great athlete, but we've gotten ourselves into trouble by keeping guys who have great potential (and I'm not sure I'd say he has that) who don't play ST. We've complained for years about our STs stinking, and this is the primary reason. Now, this year, we have the chance to have a few great ST guys at the end of our roster, who also might have potential.

Sure, sign the guy for TC, if he shows up, think about it IF he proves either he can play ST, or he has potential as a #3 QB and then cut either McCoy or Cousins. That's the only reason I can see Scot keeping him.

Story time...I start this driving job and the van that was issued to me had a cowpukes blanket in it and instead of throwing it out of the window chansing a ticket I took it in the house and stashed it just in case someone came forward..30 days came and went and the season started and here comes Dall ass...Monday night game...I dropped the blanket off at my dads where I was gonna watch the game...the plan was to burn the blanket before the game...the old man torched it before I could get there and I was pissed to not watch it burn...I guees it went up in big flames.. Wish I could of seen it..buuut we won ..remember hall scooping that fumble taking it in for a TD before half..

...I dropped the blanket off at my dads where I was gonna watch the game...the plan was to burn the blanket before the game...the old man torched it before I could get there and I was pissed to not watch it burn....

That's messed up man, but it's also pretty funny that you and your dad think exactly alike.

There's a guy on here, don't remember his name, but he's got a glove box full of Redskins bumper stickers in his car. Whenever he sees a Cowboy's sticker, he takes a Redskins sticker and covers it up.  :lol:

I've always thought that was the greatest non-destructive idea to use on an opposing fan.

That's messed up man, but it's also pretty funny that you and your dad think exactly alike

There's a guy on here, don't remember his name, but he's got a glove box full of Redskins bumper stickers in his car. Whenever he sees a Cowboy's sticker, he takes a Redskins sticker and covers it up. :lol:

I've always thought that was the greatest non-destructive idea to use on an opposing fan.

. That is awesome haa I like it

buuut we won ..remember hall scooping that fumble taking it in for a TD before half..

I will never forget that play because my nose will always be slightly crooked from that moment on...

My buddy and I gave up our 12th row seats to a scalper in return for three nosebleeds so our 3rd buddy didn't have to sit alone.  Turns out we were in the VERY last row up against the fence sitting next to some Gronkowski brothers (because Dan Gronk at the time was a rookie on the Cowboys) and we were getting seriously rowdy up there.

When DHall scooped up that ball, we of course jumped to our feet and then WHAMMM-O!  My buddy next to me was so excited that when he raised his arms up, I got caught with a sharp elbow!  So now I'm jumping up and down, screaming my ass off in excitement, and literally SPRAYING blood all over the people in the row in front of us!  (They of course had no idea because of all of the pandemonium that was taking place.)

Thanks to the liquid novocaine I had been drinking all day (Bud Light), there wasn't really much pain until the next day when the nose had to be broken back into place.  The Gronk brothers got a kick out of it though and one of them called me an "Animal" at least three more times during the game hahaha

One of my favorite games of all time!

Archived