Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

My front yard in GA

023_1.jpg

My back yard in FL

009-1.jpg

Washington Redskins @Redskins 53s54 seconds ago

New team. New number. Check out how @Jus_Showoff looks in the burgundy & gold. PHOTOS | http://redsk.in/1H43Pwh 

CH5ZHmbVAAA7fhA.jpg

Desean Jackson @DeSeanJackson11 14m14 minutes ago

Ballin !! https://instagram.com/p/4IJDEQuNuy/ 

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 25m25 minutes ago

Fred Davis just became the third TE to be cut by the #Patriots in the last nine days.

What the hell is wrong with you people. Leave the damn deer alone!

1. Even though that was just a little Bambi, this still isn't the place for the discussion of the morality of hunting.

2. Do you actually live in an area with lots of deer? Deer are vermin. They are basically giant mice that people who don't know anything about deer call "cute". They suck, period.

2. Do you actually live in an area with lots of deer? Deer are vermin. They are basically giant mice that people who don't know anything about deer call "cute". They suck, period.

I lived in a place where the federal government made prairie dogs an endangered species. No kidding. And now the farmers are having all sorts of trouble because some moron, who wasn't even from that area.

Sorry guys. I agree with connSkins. I certainly didn't mean to start a political discussion. I just thought the fawn pic was a nice break from twitter pics of Dukes cleat tape. The fact that it gave me an excuse to stay off the tractor today was an added bonus.

Did y'all hear the Pats cut Fred Davis? lol

He probably coulda rode this out for another 5 years if he wanted.

they made it sound that he was getting little interest so I really think he milked it as long as he could.  It's been so long since he's been a starter that it becomes harder to list that as a virtue/reason to bring him back. your better of saving the cap space and possibly finding a really good backup with enough reps. 

they made it sound that he was getting little interest so I really think he milked it as long as he could. It's been so long since he's been a starter that it becomes harder to list that as a virtue/reason to bring him back. your better of saving the cap space and possibly finding a really good backup with enough reps.

It happens pretty often where a team gets decimated at the QB position and starts looking for help off the street. Wouldn't be surprised if he is on that short list of guys who gets a call in that situation.

they made it sound that he was getting little interest so I really think he milked it as long as he could.  It's been so long since he's been a starter that it becomes harder to list that as a virtue/reason to bring him back. your better of saving the cap space and possibly finding a really good backup with enough reps. 

It is rather telling with so many teams needing backups that he wasn't picked up by anyone.

Can Niles Paul Become #Redskins Top Tight End? - #HTTR http://riggosrag.com/2015/06/19/can-niles-paul-become-redskins-top-tight-end/ 

And now with Reed recovering from a procedure done on his knee, Paul is again being looked at to step into the role of starting tight end.  Paul had 39 catches for 507 yards and showed that he, like Reed is a tough cover for linebackers and some safeties.

My front yard in GA

(bambi pic)

My back yard in FL

(gator pic)

So I gather Hap lives on the state line? lol. 

Reddslim retweeted Redskins Fan

Nope... with a high pick comes great responsibility...

Reddslim added,

Redskins Fan @RedskinsDieHard
Are the Washington Redskins are putting too much pressure on Robert Griffin III? http://foxs.pt/1MUBhUq  #redskins

#Redskins RBs are one tight-knit group. #HTTR #Squad

CH87stcUcAAQTAF.jpg

Archived