Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

58 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Love that town...Savannah, too.  And both of em are gonna get absolutely thumped.

The little shack we lived in on Wilmington Island, (between Savannah and Tybee) is toast, as is our former landlord's shack and his dad's McMansion right on the marsh. :(

16 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Cat5? I am NOT going out on the balcony to take pics...............

11 minutes ago, tshile said:

Eh

If you're crazy enough to stay then why the hell not? ;)

Ritz-Carlton, homie.  Just keep swagging and have a bottle of Dom and a couple steak sandwiches brought to the room.

6 hours ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Anybody in GA/SC/NC/TN that can take in one handsome adult, and a cute chocolate lab!?!? lol

Unforunately I have extreme back and hip pain and I won't be able to make the drive all the way to Nashville, TN where my wife and daughter are. I just know I need to get the hell out of here!!!

Would your lab be okay for a night in a house with 6 other dogs and 2 evil cats? I'm west of Atlanta.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Very frustrating day, I'm in Tampa and had to wait 1 1/2 hours to get gas after finding the only gas station in the area who still had some.

There's no bread, water, tuna, or peanut butter in any store anywhere.

Go for the chunky soups, chili, stuff you can eat right outta the can if need be.  Stay safe, dude.  Keep in touch.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The rumor is that Barbuda has essentially been wiped of the map.  Not a single structure left standing on the island.

I'm getting reports from friends on the BVIs and USVI other islands and it's horrific man. Barbuda, Anguilla, gone. It's unimaginable. 

56 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The rumor is that Barbuda has essentially been wiped of the map.  Not a single structure left standing on the island.

Don't know what to say to that...just a silent something. 

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

There is remembrances of Hugo everywhere here and that was 30 years ago.

You don't realize how real a hurricane can get, until you're on a 28 mile long rock in the middle of the sea, alone. 

Thanks for reminding us all here on the main rock...I'm on full alert, big-ass pine trees over us.  Telling the neighbors to get ready (my husband discounted my Spanish until I did it with the neighbors, he can be such an idiot...)

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

There is remembrances of Hugo everywhere here and that was 30 years ago.

You don't realize how real a hurricane can get, until you're on a 28 mile long rock in the middle of the sea, alone. 

be grateful it is a rock.