Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This Texas heat is no joke. Went to a flag football tournament on Saturday. Got there at 8:30am and stayed until maybe 5:00pm. First time I ever thought, "Now I know how people can die in this ****."

Side note: You should see some of these kids playing football down here. This one kid from Austin that was out there... I don't care that he just finished 6th grade. I'm calling it now that he's going to the NFL.

This Texas heat is no joke. Went to a flag football tournament on Saturday. Got there at 8:30am and stayed until maybe 5:00pm. First time I ever thought, "Now I know how people can die in this ****."

Side note: You should see some of these kids playing football down here. This one kid from Austin that was out there... I don't care that he just finished 6th grade. I'm calling it now that he's going to the NFL.

I saw a movie once or nine times about the importance of youth football in Texas... :lol: 

Let's hope he makes it east. ;) 

And yes, we're in a severe drought here in GA...with no relief in sight. :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to hell with this storm.  postponed a football game yesterday to saturday.  from 2 pm on, forecast was calling for 80% or more chance of rain, with thunderstorms and 90% chance of rain right during game time.  not twenty minutes after i made the decision to reschedule for saturday and contacted everyone, the forecast pushes the storm back 2 hours.  as the day goes on, it continually pushes it back to the point where now, i'm going to get rained out on saturday.  :(

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Hurricane Matthew is suddenly a category 5.  Headed towards Jamaica and Cuba.

I wish I could show how close that was to us. TS on Thursday and just barely south of us. By the same time Friday, it's a Cat 5 and making a hard right.

24 hours from absolutely obliterating this island. Scary. There's a bunch of invest coming off Africa right now behind Mathew that need watching. He's just pulling them all out. It's crazy.