Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

So some militia guy shot 3 people last night at the Jacob Blake protest, killing one of them, and then ran toward police with his AR15 to seek shelter from the protesters? 

is there anything official on it?

There's video of some of that

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

So some militia guy shot 3 people last night at the Jacob Blake protest, killing one of them, and then ran toward police with his AR15 to seek shelter from the protesters? 

plenty in the civil unrest thread. I even posted a video of him with the cops afterward where they supposedly thank him. I didn’t watch it with sound on. But it’s obvious they are super cozy and not threatened at all. 

Edited by Llevron

37 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

this comment on reddit has a lot of different videos of both shootings.

Tennessee Cops Raid Wrong Home, Point Guns at Naked Woman While Looking for Teen Suspect

Three Tennessee officers have been decommissioned after raiding the wrong home with guns drawn and forcing a naked woman outside.

Officers with the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) raided the home of Azaria Hines last Tuesday, WSMV reports. The unclothed Hines was asleep on her sofa after a late shift when she heard a banging outside. When she realized the commotion was coming from officers, Hines later said, she asked them to hold on. Her calls were ignored.

Body camera footage from the raid shows Hines attempting to ask the officers to wait while they break her door down with a battery ram, which occurred fewer than 30 seconds after they shouted warnings.

After smashing the door frame, officers burst through the door with guns drawn at a naked Hines. Hines attempted to reach for a shirt, but was prevented from clothing herself. Armed police rushed through the home and forced Hines' 3-year-old nephew and 15-year-old cousin outside the home.

Several minutes later, the officers told Hines they had the wrong home.

Lt. Harrison Dooley, Sgt. Jeff Brown, and Officer Michael Richardson are currently decommissioned pending an investigation. The department will also review its search warrant procedures.

The department attempted to smooth things over with Hines by dropping off groceries. Hines wasn't impressed by the gesture, saying: "Groceries isn't what I need. I need a peace of mind. I haven't had any sleep since this happened. I haven't had a whole night of sleep since this happened. I don't feel comfortable in my own home. My door is still not fixed all the way."

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

2 New Jersey cops admitted they dressed in disguises and vandalized the cars of a man who filed complaints against them

Two New Jersey police officers admitted Tuesday that they smashed up two cars owned by a man who had complained about them, the Monmouth County Prosecutor said.

Asbury Park Police Officer Stephen Martinsen, 31, and former officer Thomas Dowling, 27, pleaded guilty to fourth-degree criminal mischief in Monmouth County Superior Court, according to a statement from the county prosecutor. 

The charge stems from an incident on September 3, 2019, when the men vandalized two cars — one in Asbury Park and another in Ocean Grove — that belonged to someone who had filed an internal affairs complaint against them. The men smashed windows and slashed the tires, causing $500 in damage, according to prosecutors. 

"Spiteful retaliation from law enforcement officers towards a citizen for any reason is an unacceptable option. This is in no way condoned at any level, for any reason," Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni said in a statement. "All members of the law enforcement community must maintain the public's trust by conducting themselves at the highest level of integrity and decency."

Durham police officers accused of pulling guns on boys playing tag

The Durham Police Department is investigating an incident last week in which several officers are accused of drawing their guns on three boys playing outside an east Durham apartment complex and handcuffing one of the boys.

Fifteen-year-old Jaylin Harris and 9-year-old Zakarryya Cornelius said they were playing tag with an 11-year-old friend last Friday at the Rochelle Manor Apartments complex when the officers confronted them.

"As soon as we come around the corner, we walk into five cops pointing guns at us saying, 'Freeze!' and 'Get on the ground!'" Jaylin said. "So, we were just thinking, like, what did we do? We didn’t even do anything wrong."

"I was just terrified," Zakarryya said.

Jaylin said the officers patted him down and handcuffed him, all while guns remained pointed at him and his young friends.

"I asked them, 'Why am I getting arrested? What’s going on?'" he said. "They didn’t say anything. They didn’t tell me anything. They didn’t say, 'Sorry for the inconvenience.' They just kept going about their day.

"I’m like, 'I hope I don’t die today,'" he added. "I didn’t make any wrong movements at that time or anything like that – Just outside playing tag and walked into guns pointed at me."

Zakarryya's mother, Makeba Hoffler, said she saw the incident unfold and ran over with a 3-year-old in her arms to stop the officers.

"Even as I proceeded to run toward the officer screaming, 'They are kids,' their guns were still drawn," Hoffler said. "'I’m going to die tonight.' That’s what I was thinking because, like I said, I was not going to bury my son, and I was not going to bury none of these kids."

None of the boys was charged with a crime, and police later told the families that they had received a report of someone who matched Jaylin's description who had a gun and was selling drugs at the apartment complex.

Hoffler said that explanation doesn't justify the way the boys were treated.

The families met with department officials Wednesday night hoping for an apology and an assurance that such an incident wouldn't happen again, but they left disappointed.

"It was a waste of time because the same way they had the guns on the kids' heads and didn’t care, that’s the same way they was looking at that table and didn’t care," Hoffler said.

• Sad 3

he doesn't need to be cuz he scurried off, but he should get his notoriety

he even uses the old the old standby "i'm not a racist, that's not who i am"...keep in mind that many of the folks who would say that even though reality shows otherwise really believe it

it's not like he looks like a stereotypical white nationalist  :D

but celebrate the corrective action of local government working cooperatively to do the right thing, right here in the good ole arkansas usa in 202o :) 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sheriff-resigns-over-racist-rant-in-leaked-recording/ar-BB18ve3N?li=BBnb7Kz

Sheriff Todd Wright of Arkansas County, about 85 miles southeast of Little Rock, resigned effective immediately on Friday during a public meeting on the incident at the county's Quorum Court, which is its governing legislative body.

The meeting, which was recorded live and posted on Facebook, was held after a local news outlet, the Pine Bluff Commercial, identified Wright as the man heard in a five-minute audio recording delivering a racist rant.

According to the local outlet, Wright is heard on the recording, which has been widely shared on social media, becoming upset that a woman he was with spoke to a Black person in a store.

Throughout the recording, the woman refers to the man as “Todd.” The man in the recording uses a racial slur against Black people about nine times.

Wright apologized at the court meeting for any offense his recorded remarks may have caused and said that he made those comments in the heat of the moment when he was "upset over certain things."

He also insisted he was not racist.

"That's not me," he said.

Following his remarks, a woman who identified herself as the mother of the man Wright disparaged in the recording said she doesn't know why Wright felt the need to call her son, whom she described as a hardworking man with two jobs, "names like that" over and over.

"I don't appreciate you calling him or anybody else the N-word," she said. "If you got problems, don't bring them to work."

County Judge Thomas Best said the court's members decided Thursday to ask for Wright’s resignation after the recording began circulating on Facebook the day before.

“It saddens me that anyone would disrespect God’s creation in this manner,” Best said at the meeting. “No way will I condone this action from anyone.”

After accepting Wright's resignation, the court also passed a motion to allow him to continue to be paid as contract labor until Sept. 30, but he will not be an active law enforcement officer.

The county's chief deputy will serve as sheriff until a replacement is appointed or a special election is held, Best said.

Attempts to reach Wright by phone and through social media on Saturday were not immediately successful.

kkk.jpg

12 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Sheriff Todd Wright of Arkansas County, about 85 miles southeast of Little Rock, resigned effective immediately on Friday during a public meeting on the incident at the county's Quorum Court, which is its governing legislative body.

He also insisted he was not racist.

"That's not me," he said.

I also would resign for a tape where I wasn't throwing around the N word.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Police arrested Food truck workers  in Kenosha because I guess filling up jugs of gas that power your generators on the truck constitutes "suspicious activity"  

We've already seen police slashing the tires of food trucks because apparently feeding protestors is a crime worthy of police vigilantism.

On 8/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, China said:

Durham police officers accused of pulling guns on boys playing tag

The Durham Police Department is investigating an incident last week in which several officers are accused of drawing their guns on three boys playing outside an east Durham apartment complex and handcuffing one of the boys.

Okay, its the 21st century, well into it, so we have the technology to place a sensor on the holster of cop's guns.  Every time they draw their guns, the sensor should transmit a signal with time/place/officer information back to the police station.  Then, cops should be required to submit a full report, explaining why they felt the need to draw their gun, and how this was in line with their training regarding threat assessment and force escalation.  Cops hate paperwork, so if you demand a one page report, every single time -- I guarantee you cops will start thinking twice before drawing their guns.  Simple solutions, people, until we can train a better police force.  Any police station that consistently has an discrepancy between "tripped holster signals" and  "drawn gun reports" should have its commanding officers demoted, and all members submitted to basic police training in appropriate force escalation.  

If you force cops to justify, in a full written report, why they draw their gun, every single time they draw their gun ... eventually they will reflexively stop to think before drawing their gun, and ask themselves is this really worth it.  We will train them with more evolved techniques after they prove to be worthy of more evolved techniques.   

Oh and as another nice feature, the signal from the holster could also automatically force a cop's bodycam to be turned on, and a record kept of the following 5 minutes of footage.  This footage should be automatically available to the public. The Public's gonna have to do the job of overseeing cops until they get their **** in order, if they ever do.  

Edited by Koala
  • Like 5

On 8/29/2020 at 6:04 PM, Jumbo said:

he doesn't need to be cuz he scurried off, but he should get his notoriety

he even uses the old the old standby "i'm not a racist, that's not who i am"...keep in mind that many of the folks who would say that even though reality shows otherwise really believe it

it's not like he looks like a stereotypical white nationalist  :D

but celebrate the corrective action of local government working cooperatively to do the right thing, right here in the good ole arkansas usa in 202o :) 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sheriff-resigns-over-racist-rant-in-leaked-recording/ar-BB18ve3N?li=BBnb7Kz

Must...resist...urge...to Photoshop...swastika...on....forehead...of photo...