Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

1 minute ago, Larry said:

They helped elect Donald Trump.  How much more dangerous than that do we have to go, to get to something they wouldn't do?  

(Although, I'm not 100% sure that they expected him to win.  It's also possible that what they expected to get was a much weaker President Hillary.)  

Maybe you missed my point.

They wanted chaos, they got that. 

But do they really want us gone?  That process won't stay isolated to this hemisphere, no country is safe from a Syria type event in US, so what is their real end game?

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

I am 100% certain I will not live through another 4 years of this ****

Cross that bridge if we have to, get to November first.

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

I never said that.  

Cool, nearly half the country did.

My hope is future generations remember what it looks like to put arguably the worst person possible in charge of the country.

Hell, I hope we remember that in November now that we no longer have the excuse of "let's see what happens". Now we know.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Maybe you missed my point.

They wanted chaos, they got that. 

But do they really want us gone?  That process won't stay isolated to this hemisphere, no country is safe from a Syria type event in US, so what is their real end game?

Cross that bridge if we have to, get to November first.

Cool, nearly half the country did.

My hope is future generations remember what it looks like to put arguably the worst person possible in charge of the country.

Hell, I hope we remember that in November now that we no longer have the excuse of "let's see what happens". Now we know.

50% of us will remember. 

14 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

May death find him quickly once he unceremoniously leaves office

• Like 3

St. Paul mayor saying pretty much everyone they arrested last night wasn't from Minnesota.

Not surprised, but admitting when folks do this they don't have enough resources even with national guard to stop it, I've never heard them admit that.

Already saying it isn't a protest there anymore and now trying to prove this level of outside information is organized. I'm listening.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-gttf-testimony-drugs-20180202-story.html#click=https://t.co/in1ER5asHM

On Thursday, a Baltimore bail bondsman said a member of the city’s Gun Trace Task Force arrived at his home with two trash bags full of looted prescription drugs amid the April 2015 riots and looting.

The testimony on Thursday, in which Donald C. Stepp said Sgt. Wayne Jenkins made near-nightly trips to Stepp’s county home to drop off drugs, adds an additional layer to our understanding of the looting of pharmacies and businesses in the hours after Freddie Gray’s funeral.

Police looting and profiteering. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

St. Paul mayor saying pretty much everyone they arrested last night wasn't from Minnesota.

Then hoping that they throw the book at them.  

I could see being lenient on locals who got caught up in the moment.  

But people who traveled from out of state to be part of this?  Me, that might not be "beyond reasonable doubt" put it's at least "prpbable cause" for things like terrorism, inciting to riot, conspiracy.  It shows premeditation and intent.  

OK, at least suggests it.  Get some warrants and see if you can get more evidence. 

Heck, if they crossed state lines to do this?  Let the Feds jump in, too.  

• Like 2

Whoa, they think 80% of folks in Minneapolis last night weren't from the state and possibly using dark web to organize.

Plan on releasing names to try to prove this and full strength to stop it tonight. Pretty much guarantees military will be there tomorrow night if it doesn't stop tonight.

If they gonna use words like Intel, what are the feds saying?

Just now, Larry said:

"Are they Trump supporters?"  

Trump will never admit to that.  

Can Governors go straight to CIA or NSA?  I'm not ready to expect FBI to be honest with them because of still being under Barr.

If it is indeed happening a lot on dark web, it means they aren't stupid, probably why we haven't seen them straight snitch on themselves in twitter yet.

Trump should get off his fat, orange arse and address the Nation, asking for calm and committing to investigate this case specifically and systemic racism in general. Instead he tweets out some egotistical, self-centred BS that "he's ok" and that he might release the hounds, SMH.

This has all been so poorly managed. Ignoring what lead to this (and that’s a lot) they meet peaceful protest with tear gas and riot shields, then thing turned violent and they abandoned the city and let them destroy it. After days of that they are threatening them with the Army in hopes that they either back down or what? Does the Army arrest people or what happens if this doesn’t stop? Where is this headed exactly? 

and of course the president is on the sidelines adding fuel to the fire. 

Just now, Llevron said:

and of course the president is on the sidelines adding fuel to the fire. 

Yep, took him less then a day to say something stupid that could make this worse.  I think he wants it bad enough he can send the military without asking now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Of course this is what Trump wants. If the cities are burning; he can send in the troops. Keep the cities under lockdown until after the election. Cities are full of Dems; got to keep them from voting.

The crazy thing is stuff trickling out suggests these are leftist anarchists that want to burn stuff down down for their own reasons.

This is what I mean by when the left and right go too far in either direction it looks more like a circle where they meet at the same horrible place; with possible Trumpers sneaking in the protest, breaking glass, then back into the crowd to make it seem like protesters did it.

I support allowing protests organized during daytime like governor in Minnesota will attend and say if you outside tonight you can't be treated as a protestor, there are too many of these folks that really are rioting for all the wrong reasons and taking advantage of this now.  Some are trying to help Trump, some don't care.

Release the names.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This has all been so poorly managed. Ignoring what lead to this (and that’s a lot) they meet peaceful protest with tear gas and riot shields, then thing turned violent and they abandoned the city and let them destroy it. After days of that they are threatening them with the Army in hopes that they either back down or what? Does the Army arrest people or what happens if this doesn’t stop? Where is this headed exactly? 

No matter what they do they’ll be criticized. 

at some point the people actually burning buildings and stealing **** should factor into your flow chart of blame. 

Edited by tshile

21 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

The crazy thing is stuff trickling out suggests these are leftist anarchists that want to burn stuff down down for their own reasons.

Doesn’t seem crazy at all. 

seems like exactly what we’ve been seeing build for a while now

you can almost set your watch to the timeline for how these unfold at this point. 

and they get away with it because one side just wants to criticize the black community for everything and the other side just wants to criticize the police/government 

so they get to live in the middle space where no ones paying attention. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2