Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

I'm watching whats going on in LA and for some reason, the cops posted up behind all their vehicles so 20 or 30 cop cars are demolished or on fire.

The cops were shooting rubber bullets into the ground and beating people with batons on Iive tv.

Edited by JSSkinz

5 hours ago, Larry said:

Your statement makes it clear that no, you don't know me.  

I didn't say I know you. I said I know your M.O. It wasn't a personal attack and no disrespect was intended, just an observation about your style. Sometimes, being too fair plays into the hands of the wrong side because it assumes they're genuinely discussing things in good faith. The people in the blue lives matter crowd are doing no such thing and to treat them as if they are lends them undeserved legitimacy.

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I want to post a quote I read on Facebook recently.  It is from a young black male who I used to work with at a group home (he was a client).  Then the response is from one of this friends, also black, who I don't know personally.  I would like to see what you all think and how you interpret it.  Is it completely invalid?  As a white male, I have no context, but I found it very interesting.  I am going to post it without censoring it, hopefully the firewall catches it.  If it doesn't then I will edit it.

"Stop posting the videos of blacks getting abused. Either shoot back. jump them ****** or let it go. I’m tired of the victim ****. If it was black on black ****** would blow the ***** away. "

"Bunch of ******* you ask me will Blast on your own kind in a Heartbeat. Then see this and want to protest. Weirdos"

The more things change, the more they stay the same. *NSFW*

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'm losing hope for social and economic justice in my lifetime.  It feels like every time something terrible happens--a depression, a war, or any kind of violent upheaval like a race war or labor strife--we lose and the plutocratic class just becomes more powerful and entrenched.

People better wake up to how the game is being played. Like you, I doubt it's going to happen though. Most people are more concerned about the proverbial bread and circuses. I talk to our daughter about how these devils work all the time and she's too interested in internet idiots like Peaches, celebrity news, bad rap music and stupid memes to think much about how things work. She's 15 and we've only had her for about a year and a half though so hopefully the light eventually comes on.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Trump is a moron. No way he knows all the cryptic racist **** he puts in his tweets. My money says Stephen Miller tweets for him.

Stay safe out there friends.

a lot of idiots are quite fluent in racist, the two are not mutually exclusive

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Minnesota government starting to sound like they know they are screwed. 

If those are live shots of Minneapolis, they don't look like they getting ready to head home.

DC area is lucky because folks acting like they used to it.  Probably know the guy who wants to use military to kill them is in the same city, this is last place folks should riot, bad idea.

Edited by Renegade7

1 hour ago, bearrock said:

Goodell is straight up trolling with that BS.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Hollow is an understatement.  It’s insulting and shameful.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

NFL is complicit because of how dirty they did Kapernick.  They must really think we goldfish.

Headline on Deadspin:

Colin Kaepernick Tried To Save George Floyd.

They Called Him 'Son Of A ****' And Took His Career

• Like 1
  • Sad 4