Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

So here's something I've been thinking about.  George Floyd was arrested - and was killed - right around the corner from the store whose owner called the police on him for allegedly passing a counterfeit $20 bill. And I'm thinking, if you intentionally pass a fake 20 dollar bill, why would you be hanging around the scene of the crime?  Wouldn't you leave the store and get the hell away from the area?

Which leads me to believe that if George Floyd did indeed pass a fake 20, he likely didn't know it was fake.  Which would explain his bafflement at the cops rolling up on him and his reluctance to be taken into custody, because he had no earthly idea why the cops were arresting him. 

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 3

Our idiot governor is prepared to activate 1500 National Guard troops...downtown looks like a war zone, tanks & ****. 

There's also a protest going on in front of his mansion right now. It's very calm for now. 

Edit, add: 9 pm curfew. 

In Atlanta. 

:rofl89:

Edited by skinsmarydu

"My Administration will stop mob violence and stop it cold," says Pres Trump of the violent protests of recent days. "There will be no anarchy,"

"Mr. President, why didn't you say that when armed men were storming state capital buildings?  When security guards were getting shot for telling people they had to wear a mask, inside the store?"  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2

I’ve watched the videos of rioting and the videos of the cleanup crew.  Mostly older and middle aged folks, some with their children, cleaning up.  Mostly young people setting everything on fire.  Cant say I’m surprised.  

Not surprised people were coming from out of town to stir **** up either.  It’s not every day the universe grants people an excuse to destroy someone else’s neighborhood.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

"My Administration will stop mob violence and stop it cold," says Pres Trump of the violent protests of recent days. "There will be no anarchy,"

**** you, Donald Trump.  The stated goal of Steve Bannon, the man perhaps most responsible for getting your sorry ass elected, was to destroy the government as it existed.  So you and him brought the anarchy all by yourself.  Hiring cronies to head up agencies they publicly declared should be abolished.  Firing inspector generals sworn to root out corruption and malfeasance and replacing them with toadies. Politicizing the Justice Department by installing a duplicitous hack and using him and the department as your own personal defense firm. Pitting communities against each other and stoking racial tension for your own political ends. 

You suck and you can't be gone soon enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1