Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

9 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

The video seems to skip and zoom in right as the person in gray pulls his arm back.  The cop then leaps up and goes after him to arrest him, he's not throwing punches at the guy but trying to get him down.  He fails completely to control the person.  Looks like the only person that really took a beating there was the cop.  In the end someone pulls him out, and probably saved him by doing so. 

I do agree that "cops are trained to de-escalate" causes an involuntary eye roll though.

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

I hope this is true,

There's a term for this kind of infiltration unit bad actor stuff, which I'm forgetting now. The intent is to only incite more acts of violence and therefore discredit and demonize the legitimate protesters. 

These tactics of wanton vandalism tying back to law enforcement and intelligence agencies have been used for decades by the cia. Once it happens everything is tarnished and any semblance of a unified message or peaceful protest is lost 

Then everything becomes fog of war.

• Thanks 2

So to sum up some of the stuff that is out there.  

1. There are real protestors with real pain with a real case to be made for fundamental systemic change regarding black/brown people and the police/justice system.

2. There is some anecdotal evidence to suggest that some of the more violent or unruly protestors are part of a larger organized group, traveling into protest areas and coordinating chaos around the country. Reports in KY of buses bringing them in/and in Dallas providing piles of bricks and info on police presence.

a. some of these protesters may be Antifa or Anarchists or black bloc or some other left leaning group. They want to tear the system down.Attending Riot season. very possible.

b. some of these protesters may have been deployed by the government? Several fotos and videos shared up top of potential law enforcement involvement in order to stoke division and continue muddying the waters of the whole intent of the protests. Change. Justice. We've employed these tactics throughout the world over the years. very possible.

c. some of these protestors may come from the group of real protestors who have an actual beef and are acting out. very possible.

d. Russian involvement too? haven't seen anything, but we know their online. They organized and set up rallys and protests in the US from over there in 2016. less possible.

3. We've seen instances of Police lashing out at Civilians, throughout these protests. Losing their cool or acting out in malicious ways. The very reason why these protest sprouted. Mostly have remained levelheaded but the blemishes just stand out much more especially with video. Pushing that girl down in NY, and KO'ing the lady in Baltimore aren't good looks. 

4. And now Trump is preparing the army to be ready to go to Minnesota, and probably everywhere else they feel it's needed to regain control, law, order.

happy Saturday, stay safe out there peeps. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

This country is going up in flames in the middle of a pandemic and the worst economic collapse in 100 years. 

Even in my most dystopian vision of Trump’s America, I didn’t think we would be here.

Decades ago, when I was a government contractor, one of the many cartoons in the cubicle farm was in the conference room.  It showed several cave men squatting around a burnt-out fire, with an animal skeleton nearby.  

Caption:  This meeting has been called in order to discuss the meat.  It has been pointed out that there is no more meat.  Motion has been made that we fight over the bones.  

• Sad 1