Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Exciting New Washington Redskins website coming soon (UPDATED)

HapHaszard

I did pick a bad day to announce this LOL, last weekend when I was supposed to be at the antique car show, I was actually in Miami meeting with Art and his backers discussing the format for the website, what my duties will be etc.  This is a great deal for me I will get to meet and interview some of the Redskins greatest. 

We plan on having new articles up every two weeks, and guest writing on games of yesteryear in the Golden age of the Redskins.

Everything is in flux right now but it should be coming together soon.  At this point there will be no message board but hopefully that will happen in the near future.

Ooooh I'm so JEALOUS!! Congrats Hap sounds like a dream job!

Domain Name: REDSKINSFOREVER.COM

Registry Domain ID: 1861615447_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com

Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com

Update Date: 2014-06-05T04:53:46Z

Creation Date: 2014-06-05T04:53:46Z

http://mikefrandsen.org/

Seems real! No april fools?

If so congrats Hap!

This website was registered June of last year.

Nice try Haz!!!

Happy April Fools Day to you and TK and Art. :)

LOL you know the Extremeskins tradition on April 1, I'm amazed I fooled anyone.

Lol. Yes, yes I do. And I just totally wasn't thinking about April fools. I deserve ridicule and scorn for it.

And fooling me is not a particularly amazing feat I'd say, lol.

Congratulations Hap. I'll definately visit the site.

And congrats to SWFL for the new gig around here.

I promised to not quote pics any more and also to let Haslet die a slow death until camp arrives, it was in my terms. hhahaa. 

Wait, you mean I don't get the promotion and advanced avi and charter level emoticons? DSCN2375.jpg

Well Hap, I was going to congratulate you until I got half way down the post and saw it was an April Fool's gag.

So instead I'll just say a very heartfelt thank you for all the work and effort you put into the site. Not sure we could get our skins news fix without you! You do a tremendous job keeping us all informed and I'm sure Bubba would be proud.

Keep up the great work and as always HTTR!!!!!!

LOL you know the Extremeskins tradition on April 1, I'm amazed I fooled anyone.

Damn it man, I had even decided not to believe it. Normally, April Fools jokes are about unhappy or bad ****, this one sounded like too good of an idea to hang in front of everyone.  I was actually kind of excited about this new site. 

You are a **** on so many levels right now. This is some serious bull****.

(See, THAT is what April Fools should feel like.  :lol:  Obviously not as good as yours, but more traditional I think.)

Good riddance. I never liked that Hap guy anyway

Kate Upton will be our new BRBN admin

I assume now this will become the new photo thread for our new ES admin. You know, to help her feel loved.

I'll admit, I was 50/50 on this yesterday and had to wait to find out if true.  Good one, glad you're staying :)

LOL me too.  I was so close to posting congratz but something inside kept saying 'don't do it!'  I'm glad I didn't. 

Well played ES.  Well played you ****s!

Archived