Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

13 hours ago, Fergasun said:

@Momma There Goes That Man

100 percent agree with you about Phase 4.  It was a nice 10 year run, but they have opened the door with too many Space Wizards...  

I know part of it is the actor, but the Thor villian could have been a big bad Thanos level MFer... over a few movies. 

Christian Bale was fantastic. Wish he had a larger role. 

Spoiler

Gorr the god butcher kills one god on screen which oddly, so did Thor (until post credits scene reveals otherwise) and then just dies. It was weird . Wish he had stuck around longer and was a larger threat because he was great 

I'm an episode and a half into Ms Marvel and it's treacly and repellent so far.  Please tell me the series has a villain and some real conflict other than strict parents, mean girl at school, 15 year old crush on new boy & subsequent triangle storyline about to be introduced, or else I'm not going to stick with this.  As is, going over an hour of screen time without introducing the conflict is just not good filmic storytelling for the genre.

1 hour ago, Going Commando said:

I'm an episode and a half into Ms Marvel and it's treacly and repellent so far.  Please tell me the series has a villain and some real conflict other than strict parents, mean girl at school, 15 year old crush on new boy & subsequent triangle storyline about to be introduced, or else I'm not going to stick with this.  As is, going over an hour of screen time without introducing the conflict is just not good filmic storytelling for the genre.

The last episode post credit scene is worth the wait, really the only thing decent. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Going Commando said:

That show was so great. I don't want to be a spoiler but I think I told my friend I had it ranked number 2 or 3 right now in terms of MCU SHows

Nah, it was 

1. Wandavision

2. Loki

3. Hawkeye

4. Ms Marvel

5. FWS

6. Moon Knight

But I think its right there with Hawkeye. Both introduce a new young character who's enamored with an Avenger shows their coming of age. 

• Like 1

So I take it Wakanda Forever closes out Phase 4? By the way the trailer is epic, reminds me of the jaw-dropping impact of the first (and second) Winter Soldier trailer several years ago.

Hopefuly a main storyline coalesces - there seems to be two different things going. First is all of the cosmic (Eternals, Thor, Loki, No Way Home, Strange), then all of the street-level like Black Widow, Hawkeye, Daredevil, likely Blade etc.

10 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Ironheart and Namor are both in this movie.

31 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

So I take it Wakanda Forever closes out Phase 4? By the way the trailer is epic, reminds me of the jaw-dropping impact of the first (and second) Winter Soldier trailer several years ago.

Hopefuly a main storyline coalesces - there seems to be two different things going. First is all of the cosmic (Eternals, Thor, Loki, No Way Home, Strange), then all of the street-level like Black Widow, Hawkeye, Daredevil, likely Blade etc.

She’s Dead

Edited by ClaytoAli

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Was that Killmonger at the end of the Wakanda Forever trailer?

No, the arms and legs were too small. I think it's Shuri. Killmonger died in the 1st one anyway.

Edited by Riggo#44

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

No, the arms and legs were too small. I think it's Shuri. Killmonger died in the 1st one anyway.

Yeah. That's Shuri...as it should be imo

9 hours ago, Going Commando said:

Stick with it.

• Like 1

Black Panther trailer was amazing. Felt so emotional, epic, and inspiring. Felt prestige behind just standard superhero fare. Can’t wait for it 

4 hours ago, Metalhead said:

it’ll all start coming together soon. They may not loop everyone in until the very end if at all tho with how big the cast has gotten 

49 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Black Panther trailer was amazing. Felt so emotional, epic, and inspiring. Felt prestige behind just standard superhero fare. Can’t wait for it 

it’ll all start coming together soon. They may not loop everyone in until the very end if at all tho with how big the cast has gotten 

It is an adult movie for a change, unlike rainbow Thor (a children’s story).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...