Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

That movie was ****ing wild lol 

It really leaned into horror for the last half. Craziness ensues

It was a lot of fun though. Doesn’t shake things up as much as I expected and most of the rumors were useless hype letdowns if people believed them or got excited about them. 

i thought this would be the big picture thing that really shakes up the mcu long term and puts things in place for the next phase but it doesn’t seem to be the case at all. That surprised me 

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Evil Scarlett Witch is straight badass.

I thought she made a really compelling villain, sympathetic, yet terrifying all the same. 

Spoiler

Her wiping out the Illuminati without breaking a sweat was incredible. One-shotting Blackbolt, one of the most powerful characters in Marvel, was awesome. There's a reason she's one of my favorite characters.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Bruce Campbell aka Ash is looking old.

Spoiler

Wasn't a fan of the musical note batttle..but overall a solid marvel film. Definitely can see the Raimi touches to this one as it was more horror based.

Also..seeing Charlize as Clea (soon to be Clea Strange if they follow the story) at the end was ****ing awesome!

Edited by The Evil Genius

So everybody wants to know what the next big thing is that all of these movies post endgame are pointing toward. With the multiverse being a focal point of the last two movies and incursions being mentioned multiple times in this movie and in the post stinger, as well as some of the surprises in MoM, it seems like it is headed for Secret Wars. Now I only recently learned this was something different than Secret Invasion which is what I thought people were referring to. 

Spoiler

Secret wars is essentially the multiverses collapsing into one another and our universe trying to stop it or at least be the one that survives any collapses. This ends up pitting characters from other universes against ours in a fight for survival with some other baddies making things worse along the way. 

that said, it seems like a big enough event featuring so many characters that it would be a worthy successor to the infinity gauntlet/Thanos story arc of phases 1-3 and would properly expand the scale of the threat into the cosmos, losing a lot of the grounded aspects of phases 1-2 especially. 

It will be fascinating to see how they build to that while introducing FF (have no ****s to give about them) and X-men (excited for this) into the MCU and when. Seems like it will be phase 5 at the earliest for X-men 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1