Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Way too early to figure out what's going on with this case. Drunk couple with male texting females in a cab and inciting a jealous rage is always "interesting".  

Could resolve in 3 months or less with no charges. Could resolve in 12 to 18 months with some type of trial.  Less than 24 hours in we have no idea what will happen.

55 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Way too early to figure out what's going on with this case. Drunk couple with male texting females in a cab and inciting a jealous rage is always "interesting".  

Could resolve in 3 months or less with no charges. Could resolve in 12 to 18 months with some type of trial.  Less than 24 hours in we have no idea what will happen.

True or not, damage is done, Army already pulled their ad with him in it.

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

Looks like there was another "controversial" call in Miami-Texas.  Miami misses a shot, Texas gets the board.  But one of the Texas players undercuts a Miami player unecessarily and gets called for the foul. 

I think it was a good call and there was no reason for the underxut.

Think u misposted this. Don’t think the game has anything to do with the mcu.

Edited by 88Comrade2000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 8:33 AM, Riggo#44 said:

It's probably too late, and only thing he can hope for is Disney doesn't disown him so he can at least stay as Kang until people either forget this ever happened or move on from it...sometimes the truth doesn't matter any more, this is one of those situations...hope they work it out, but abosutely the damage is done...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If Patterson can get people to forgive him for Twilight, Driver can get people to forgive him for Kylo Ren...

Kylo Ren had so much more potential, but I don't think it was Drivers fault. Those movies were a disjointed mess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

If Patterson can get people to forgive him for Twilight, Driver can get people to forgive him for Kylo Ren...

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Kylo Ren had so much more potential, but I don't think it was Drivers fault. Those movies were a disjointed mess.

They needed to explain the force dyad more and have less shirtless Driver scenes (or more shirtless Rey scenes). 

I recently rewatched that trilogy and enjoyed it much more than I had originally. Either I'm getting soft or time has been forgiving.

Edited by The Evil Genius
Typo
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

the guardians movie is really good

Yep the wife and I really enjoyed it. Its a bit darker than the first two but still has enough light hearted moments and the ending is absolutely fantastic. 

Definitely one of the better post Avengers: Endgame MCU films.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Honestly...meh. Underwhelmed at all these MCU villain movies. But I guess we'll have to watch it because you know he's gonna end up being Spidey's next nemesis.

I'm not sure though. The storyline from the trailer shows him as an antihero akin to Punisher or Venom. Not the drug potion drinking lunatic of the comics. 

Also was that Matt Murdock in the trailer?

Edited by The Evil Genius