BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

Mahershala Ali is a gifted actor, and the show quality dipped when he exited stage left. I still enjoyed the character, more than Frank Castle.

At least we're all in agreement that the immortal Iron Fist was a giant ****pile. Not sure what possessed them to cast Jones.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Springfield said:

The cartoon X Men is on Disney+

You’re welcome.

I was so excited to see that. I'll never be bored again

19 minutes ago, Springfield said:

You’re welcome.

Damn, have the Stream Wars officially begun or is it officially over?

16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Begun, the Stream Wars have. 

810858DC-EB2E-4056-BE06-F582CD307056.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They haven’t even started yet.  Wait for HBO Max, Pea****, and all the other BS riding along one major show to nickel and dime you to death.

That said, Disney has an impressive library based on what they currently own.  For $7 a month, it’s a great deal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

That said, Disney has an impressive library based on what they currently own.  For $7 a month, it’s a great deal.

Here's what kills me. A few weeks ago they just re-released everything MARVEL & Star Wars on DVD/BluRay/4K with the traditional new cover artwork. And now here it's available for $7 a month to stream with the extras like cut scenes. The only thing I didn't see "extra" wise was a commentary track but the only movie I looked at for "extras" was Empire.

2 hours ago, TK said:

Here's what kills me. A few weeks ago they just re-released everything MARVEL & Star Wars on DVD/BluRay/4K with the traditional new cover artwork. And now here it's available for $7 a month to stream with the extras like cut scenes. The only thing I didn't see "extra" wise was a commentary track but the only movie I looked at for "extras" was Empire.

Also appears that a lot of it is streamable in 4K/HDR/Atmos and all that other jazzy stuff.

New cover art though?

Disney strikes me as a company that is stuck between old media and new media.  And they also own a godly amount of content.

5 hours ago, Springfield said:

You’re welcome

So are the mid 90s FF and Spiderman cartoons.  Complete return to my childhood.

They also have the excellent wolverine and the xmen cartoon as well as xmen evolutions.  I loved those, wish they had gotten more seasons.  The Avengers Assemble cartoon is legitimately good too and it's on there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

So are the mid 90s FF and Spiderman cartoons.

Is the entire Spider-Man fox cartoon available? I could only find one season. of course I had to play the intro and about drowned in nostalgia but I didn't want because it looked like it started at a later season with Venom. 

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Is the entire Spider-Man fox cartoon available? I could only find one season. of course I had to play the intro and about drowned in nostalgia but I didn't want because it looked like it started at a later season with Venom. 

I think it's just the first season unfortunately..  It's weird, it says episode ten is episode one.  The first episode is supposed to be Night of the Lizard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spider-Man_(1994_TV_series)_episodes#Season_1_(1994–95)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

I will say David Tenant as Kilgrave was the  most fun villian, even ahead of Kingpin.

Absolutely agree. That season of Jessica Jones was easily my fave season of all the Netflix Marvel shows. Then JJ season two came along and shat the bed. I never got past episode 3 of season 3.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 9:37 AM, Springfield said:

You’re welcome.

I'm always a fan of X-Men The Animated Series.

• Like 1