Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Baltimore Orioles Thread - Hot Stove Edition

MattFancy

we don't want you....flip flopper. Stay away from OPACY. If you go....I'll be there too. You owe me some Chesapeake Fries and a Dead Rise Ale.

When you look at return on investment it's more efficient to spend 20 dollars going to Camden then 70 dollars going to FedEx. The loss just makes this decision easier.

I might stick around for an hour and then watch the redskins in a bar. They have a bar across from Camden yards. Have you been there

When you look at return on investment it's more efficient to spend 20 dollars going to Camden then 70 dollars going to FedEx. The loss just makes this decision easier.

I might stick around for an hour and then watch the redskins in a bar. They have a bar across from Camden yards. Have you been there

pickels? yeah. though, in true baltimore fashion, I chug 4 beers on my way to the stadium from the parking lot.

Great sweep over the blowhard Nats.  I've never seen a more gutless bunch of chokers than the Nats over the past couple seasons (and I'm a diehard Caps and Skins fan!).  Absolutely no spine on that team, from top to bottom.  The Post this morning talked about how the "Nats playoff hopes continue to fade."  They're 7.5 out with 9 days left in the season.  I'd say they're out of hope :lol:   

Meanwhile the Orioles continue to tough it out, hustle, fight through injuries, and generally play like it's their last game ever.  Great way to end the season.

Boh...it better be Boh. 

Boh is only baltimore in memories. :(

but sometimes it is. Sometimes It's something with a bit more bite to last me through the game. A few DFH 90 minute IPAs usually does the trick.

Great sweep over the blowhard Nats.  I've never seen a more gutless bunch of chokers than the Nats over the past couple seasons (and I'm a diehard Caps and Skins fan!).  Absolutely no spine on that team, from top to bottom.  The Post this morning talked about how the "Nats playoff hopes continue to fade."  They're 7.5 out with 9 days left in the season.  I'd say they're out of hope :lol:   

Meanwhile the Orioles continue to tough it out, hustle, fight through injuries, and generally play like it's their last game ever.  Great way to end the season.

It's all Matt Williams fault they can't score in a pinch.

I'll conceed that he's fubar'ed the bullpen. But the manager can't make players hit timely.

It could be Masn's fault they weren't able to sign another $200mil pitcher who shows up 1/2 the season.

Edit: Papelbon with a 3 game suspension. Good. screw that jerk

Boh is only baltimore in memories. :(

but sometimes it is. Sometimes It's something with a bit more bite to last me through the game. A few DFH 90 minute IPAs usually does the trick.

Union Craft or Brewer's Art beers are actually made in Baltimore compared to Boh, which is made in like NC or something. 

If Pap appeals, MLB should only agree to hear it after the season so he misses the time next year. Jerkface. 

Why do you guys go in their thread? They're just a bunch of whiny babies who blame the umps and everyone else when they lose. Sore losers all the time. The most sensitive fans I've ever seen. You know when we win and you guys start posting, they get their panties in a bunch.

I have a few points:

1. To address the above, this is rich coming from you PJ.  Whether it is baseball, the Terps thread, Stadium threads, etc., you are one of the biggest meltdown-having babies on this entire board, consistently, about everything.  You of all people, had the nerve to post that?

2. Papelbon is an asshole.  I haven't been in the Nats thread in several days, but as someone who pitched at a medium-high level, there's no way that was an accident.  No one should be defending him.

3. Fancy, I wouldn't have a problem if O'Day hit Harper.  Not that I want Harper to get hit or anything, but if anyone is going to hit a player on my team, I'd prefer the guy who doesn't throw much over 80-85 consistently.  Taking this back a few years, if you're looking to pick a fight with a team and start a beanball war, I'd definitely pick a day where the other pitcher is Jamie Moyer, Tom Glavine, or Tim Wakefield.

4.  JEFFREY MAIER RULES ****ES!!!!! ;)

photo04-400x339.jpg

I have a few points:

1. To address the above, this is rich coming from you PJ. Whether it is baseball, the Terps thread, Stadium threads, etc., you are one of the biggest meltdown-having babies on this entire board, consistently, about everything. You of all people, had the nerve to post that?

I have one point:

Like I give a **** what you think.

I'd like to apologize for even thinking of defending Papelbon. Also, why couldn't Machado have charged the mound and hit him in the head with his bat?

(This in response to Pap punching Harper in the dugout, then giving up a 2R HR minutes later)

Just saw that, insane. Dude is straight cancer, no wonder it took the Phillies forever to unload him. 

Archived