Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Baltimore Orioles Thread - Hot Stove Edition

MattFancy

You mean to tell me that "GROWN MEN" can't take a little trash talk on a freakin message board? I'm hearing people talk about getting banned and so on. Please tell me a bunch of grown men aren't gonna go running to the mods because they got their feelings hurt.

Today we all got reminded what sore losers look like.

In fairness, I think it's mostly just Papelbon. I would have loved for Harper to be mixed up in this (since my instinct is to despise him) but I was impressed with what he said.

I was talking about the fan base.  :-)

The "your thread" versus "our thread" debate is hilarious. This is a message board, we're all Redskins fans.

If the situation were reversed and we threw at Bryce's head I'd fully expect Nats fans to post their opinion in here.

Os continue to do the little things well, Nats don't. Let's pull this one out.

You mean to tell me that "GROWN MEN" can't take a little trash talk on a freakin message board? I'm hearing people talk about getting banned and so on. Please tell me a bunch of grown men aren't gonna go running to the mods because they got their feelings hurt.

Nobody said that. I just told Matt to be careful what he says in their thread so he "doesn't" get a vacation. He just needed to tone it down.

Kosher, throwing near the head is close enough to me.  He wasn't that far off.  Twice. 

I agree man. It's pretty damn obvious. It's just annoying as an O's fan to even read someone trying to justify that.

DM, please...you and I both have thick skin, but some of these guys will go running exactly as you stated...and as pj sort of pointed out. He said this, he said that...makes it more annoying.

So I said here redskins Eagles and Steve Pearce bobble night are same day same time next week. The way the redskins looked last night you can ****ing forget about me going to see those losers on Sunday.

I don't care if Pearce sucks. I don't care if he won't be around in a few years. To me, photographing the Yankees near the dugout and getting that item is more important than paying 70 dollars for cheap ass standing room seats watching losers who have no idea how to throw the ball away, play special teams or defense.

So I said here redskins Eagles and Steve Pearce bobble night are same day same time next week. The way the redskins looked last night you can ****ing forget about me going to see those losers on Sunday.

I don't care if Pearce sucks. I don't care if he won't be around in a few years. To me, photographing the Yankees near the dugout and getting that item is more important than paying 70 dollars for cheap ass standing room seats watching losers who have no idea how to throw the ball away, play special teams or defense.

we don't want you....flip flopper. Stay away from OPACY. If you go....I'll be there too. You owe me some Chesapeake Fries and a Dead Rise Ale.

Archived