Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you doing right now? (yes, this is the official thread)

daveakl

I am sitting in a laundry mat right now washing 2 days worth of clothes. Washer broke Sunday night and the next available repair man can not get out to look at it until next Monday

those sort of experiences are good for your soul... remind you what you have.   

I can (barely) remember sitting in a laundrymat  chatting with my wife, and us deciding that THE next "definition of success" would be having a washer/dryer being able to sit at home in our underwear as the laundry machine was running 

... those things are good, and your forget how good once you have them and take them for granted :)

try having your hot water heater go on the fritz when you have christmas visitors sleeping over...  to remind yourself that indoor plumbing/ hot showers are THE crowning glory achievement of modern society.

Trying to remember the name of the lego robotics set that came out in the late 90s.

Legos you build and hooked up to a computer, much like the vex kits you can buy now.

I want one for my 7 year old.

Mindstorms Robotics Invention System. Followed by the NXT 

I couldn't sell a bottle of water to someone hopelessly lost in the desert.

I have customers ask if I even want the work  :lol: ....not particularly , I'd prefer ya just drop off money....direct deposit would be appreciated

add

on topic....killing my liver

I don't know how people wake up so early and exercise before going to work. In the summer, if I went to the gym, I'd sweat like a banshee, take a shower, then sweat some more. Plus, I'm not one to immediately get up and do physical exertion. Guess that's why I got my degree and work in an office instead of on a construction site.

Getting ready for a funeral.

Hey, you asked...

Ugh...that sucks.

My Dad won't go into the service or to the gravesite. He hates it more than I do.

I hate having those moments of remembrance and it makes it that much more difficult for me to hold back the tears.

You are the man!  Nothing like melding C programming with legos to pick up ping pong balls and slam dunk them into awesomeness!

Thanks bud.

We have the RIS and the RDS in a cupboard somewhere. I think I used them more than the kids, but the bug that explored the dark, and the dunking ones were popular.

Archived