Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you doing right now? (yes, this is the official thread)

daveakl

Watching How it's Made, eating some salt and vinegar chips, just got home from hockey.

Just checked my bank accounts. Straight.

That show is oddly hypnotic. I don't care how how garage doors are made...but damn if that show doesn't suck me in.

Sitting in an inflatable chair, in my birthday suit. Beer in one hand, sausage roll in the other. Watching old episodes of ALF.

Hey, get your freak on, I don't care - but most people don't advertise when they are sitting buck nekkid gripping their "sausage roll."

those sort of experiences are good for your soul... remind you what you have.

I can (barely) remember sitting in a laundrymat chatting with my wife, and us deciding that THE next "definition of success" would be having a washer/dryer being able to sit at home in our underwear as the laundry machine was running

... those things are good, and your forget how good once you have them and take them for granted :)

try having your hot water heater go on the fritz when you have christmas visitors sleeping over... to remind yourself that indoor plumbing/ hot showers are THE crowning glory achievement of modern society.

Sitting in the laundry mat once again. Got the repair guy to come Friday but he had to order the parts. Computer boards. Not what i wanted to here and Not the way I want to spend my Saturday morning. At least it isn't costing me anything but time. Well and a **** load of quarters

At the design Center for our house. This is brutal. Stupid wife has added a good $60k on top of the base price. Pretty bummed lol

Good news is, we found out today that our house is the very first one being built. Out of 57 houses sold, ours is #1. Should be done by June

At the design Center for our house. This is brutal. Stupid wife has added a good $60k on top of the base price. Pretty bummed lol

Good news is, we found out today that our house is the very first one being built. Out of 57 houses sold, ours is #1. Should be done by June

Who is the builder?

Get a good home inspector. Do not use one recommended by your realtor or their realtor or your loan officer. They all have an interest in getting the deal pushed through. Find an independent, someone expensive. Will be the best money you've ever spent

Also while it's being built make sure they do the weeping tile correctly. Will be your only chance to see if it is done right before it costs $100k to fix.

Oh, and I just got done on the elliptical, killing time before I get in the shower and go out to eat

Who is the builder?

Meritage Homes. They built our first house a few years ago that we recently sold, was very happy with them.

@Zoony, without a doubt, sir. Our guy found a few things the first time. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

Archived