Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

JimmiJo

So.....Breeland shuts down Bryant in the first game, and so far I see Amerson give up 2 TD's to Bryant.  Are the Cowboys moving Bryant around to get on Amerson or what because why would you not just assign Breeland to Bryant?

That would take some DC wizardry to think of that.. :wacko:

This is what I cant stand about posts like this...I can hear Chris Russell already blaming Amerson....Folks you have to put people in positions to succed. You cant call cover 0 and when Bryant breaks one tackle its a touchdown. You have to expect Bryant to make people miss in the open field

Dude, hate Hasslet as much as anyone, but at the end of the day 1/1 he wiffed and missed the tackle.  He's a pro and that includes tacking.   He failed not the coach.   

So.....Breeland shuts down Bryant in the first game, and so far I see Amerson give up 2 TD's to Bryant.  Are the Cowboys moving Bryant around to get on Amerson or what because why would you not just assign Breeland to Bryant?

The Fox Sports announcer (Kevin Lynch) just agreed with you and said you have to put Breeland on Bryant now.

Don't ignore the fact that Amerson had an opportunity to tackle Dez Bryant AS HE WAS STANDING STILL...he did a friggin'  matador OLE' arm motion and swept his attempt aside. And then ran like 80 yards downfield. Sure maybe a bad play call. But you HAVE to make that tackle.

Dud tons of defenders could and would miss that tackle, its Dez for god sake, horrible play call by azzhat. You game plan to stay out of a situation like that..geez

Don't ignore the fact that Amerson had an opportunity to tackle Dez Bryant AS HE WAS STANDING STILL...he did a friggin'  matador OLE' arm motion and swept his attempt aside. And then ran like 80 yards downfield. Sure maybe a bad play call. But you HAVE to make that tackle.

Yea but Bryant is tough to bring down, you don't leave amerson alone with no real help

Archived