Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

JimmiJo

My wife pointed out it has been really gone for over two decades and that I don't even get mad anymore.

That speaks volume, Snyder has taken away the passion and hope from many longtime fans. I hope someone will pull a Sterling on the egomaniac.

The front office has addressed the issue. Or tried to address it. The problem is they keep picking sub par players.

Free agency never really works. Especially for us. They'll go out and bring in more guys to make us fans forget about last year. It never translates into more wins. I'd rather them not be active this year and really try and focus on the draft.

Many teams have combined the draft with FA with great results. To rule out one avenue is flat out stupid.

Many teams have combined the draft with FA with great results. To rule out one avenue is flat out stupid.

What else is ther to do though...i agree we can't rule out any single Avenue.....but the direction we've been going, all avenues lead to one-way cliffs with tractor-beams.

What else is ther to do though...i agree we can't rule out any single Avenue.....but the direction we've been going, all avenues lead to one-way cliffs with tractor-beams.

Agree, its been a disaster but the quote I responded to made no sense..to ignore FA. What you are saying is, you have no trust in the FO to make sound personnel decisions. I think we all can agree 100%.

So blow it up, change the GM, the coach and the players - the first two can be changed, it's just up to Snyder. To later, changing players, has to occur over a number of seasons. Just need the FO to commit to it and stop looking for the quick fix.

Agree, its been a disaster but the quote I responded to made no sense..to ignore FA. What you are saying is, you have no trust in the FO to make sound personnel decisions. I think we all can agree 100%.

So blow it up, change the GM, the coach and the players - the first two can be changed, it's just up to Snyder. To later, changing players, has to occur over a number of seasons. Just need the FO to commit to it and stop looking for the quick fix.

Its been so long for the Skins fans that anything other than a quick fix is seen as a bone headed decision. The fans need to decide whether they will take this crap any longer because they are being ripped off--no decent play on the field,media drama and lack of accountability.The FO should at least show they are  making decisions for the now and future

Archived