Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

JimmiJo

It's Haslett's Getting Fired Eve!

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow, run downstairs, and see a big headline "Haslett fired; the healing may now begin" under the tree!

The way Gruden answered about the D coach during his presser.... I have a bad feeling Hazbeen might be back. :(

It's Haslett's Getting Fired Eve!

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow, run downstairs, and see a big headline "Haslett fired; the healing may now begin" under the tree!

I hope it still happens TODAY.  After 45+ years of following the Skins, I will NOT watch another game if Haz is still coaching here! It needs to be over. NOW!

Eh, he's kinda right though. So much can change season to season. By September people could have hope again and the season could turn out to be promising.

Of course. But to act like people don't have reason to be negative right now is ridiculous.

Nowhere to go but up right?.....lol,yeah right! Read an article lately unnamed NFL GMs couldn't believe how we keep scouts,coaches from perennial losing product?!

It really is impressive. Wait, no. That other thing.

Incompetent. That's the word I meant.

I want them leaving the stadium carrying a cardboard box to their cars! Pack your belongings and get OUT!

They gotta at least get their belongings from ashburn. That's at least another hour to drive there, And maybe 30 minutes to pack their Redskins park offices up. At best id say they'll be gone by 8 pm. Maybe 9.

This season is different from all the other failures.  I haven't seen us this distraught and hopeless after a season.  I think the levee is about to break.  Danny better evacuate.  We aren't going to settle for the status quo any longer.  If major adjustment isn't made, I could see a mass exodus of redskins fans.  

What we need is an offensive line that looks like Trent. I watched a shot from behind the line today and the rest of the line was small compared to him. Stack and rack the O line and any of the three quarterbacks we have will be a pro bowler.

Tman.

Good first post, welcome to ES Tman.

This season is different from all the other failures.  I haven't seen us this distraught and hopeless after a season.  I think the levee is about to break.  Danny better evacuate.  We aren't going to settle for the status quo any longer.  If major adjustment isn't made, I could see a mass exodus of redskins fans.

Now the question is, can he sense this?

Archived