Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Petition for Snyder to Sell the Team

skins4eva

The owner is a fan.

Yes but not all fans are the owner. Only 1 fan is ;) and that fan is not me :P

Amazing.  Best post I've seen in awhile.  Sad that some fans here just don't get it.

i totally get that you guys hate snyder. thats all fine and dandy. all im saying is that i respect him. and i 100% believe that that is fine and dandy too. nothin more nothin less. HTTR

I wholeheartedly sign.  He has taken this once proud franchise and run it into the ground.  Now, we are the laughingstock of the league.  It is completely unacceptable, and if he really loved the franchise, he will sell it to someone who knows what they are doing and can bring the franchise back to greatness.

Dan, please give us our pride back.

Signed.

Ummm sorry for being the type of fan that is 100% optimistic. I've been this way since 2005. It's not a bad thing. And I definitely don't think its stupid. The fact that people here see my 100% optimisric attitude as stupid is just depressing. I will never, EVER change the type of fan that I am. Yes, maybe I am a blind optimistic fan, but I love when the schedule comes out so I can predict 12-4. My father does the same thing, he usually has us at 11-5, and he's been a skins fan since 1980. It runs in my family.

Being optimistic and blindly supportive regardless of action or prior history are two very different things.  Supporting a bad owner merely because he is the owner of the redskins doesn't make you "optimistic". 

And being "optimistic" doesn't make someone stupid --- at all.  Being blindly supportive of something that, hasn't worked for decades and lacking the desire to understand why, does.

Being optimistic and blindly supportive regardless of action or prior history are two very different things.  Supporting a bad owner merely because he is the owner of the redskins doesn't make you "optimistic". 

And being "optimistic" doesn't make someone stupid --- at all.  Being blindly supportive of something that, hasn't worked for decades and lacking the desire to understand why, does.

...although im pretty sure i DO understand why you guys hate him. and like i said, thats ok. its just that i believe he will make us a good team again, even if he has made bad moves in the past. i have faith in him to finally start making the right decisions as an owner. and i think its fine and dandy to have a different opinion than others and not get shot down for it. like i said, hail to the redskins my good man :)

Just curious, super optimist and blind supporter of all things burgundy and gold, what do you suggest we do with our current defensive coordinator?

the answer is obvious: Fire him immediately following the game on december 28th. I am optimistic in that he is a horrible defensive coordinator, just like everyone says he is :lol:

i'm a flawed fan, theres no other way to explain it :(

Soon you will see the truth... that Snyder has done 100 times more damage to this team than Haslett ever could. The Redskins that your father once loved are dead and never coming back, killed by a megalomaniacal midget who wanted to use them as his toy. Your blind optimism is only denial. An inability to accept the loss.

From USA Today, how to Fix Washington, San Fran and Chicago... 

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/12/09/what-washington-san-francisco-and-chicago-need-to-do-to-clean-up-the-mess/

Washington

– Convince Dan Snyder to sell the team: What problem facing Washington doesn’t start at ownership?

Because even if Washington gets rid of Gruden and RG3, it still needs to attract talent to replace them. Who will want to work for Snyder and the dysfunctional organization he’s created?

Another change at coach or quarterback will only fix the symptoms without striking the disease.

Archived