Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Petition for Snyder to Sell the Team

skins4eva

I signed in for the first time in forever just so I could add my name to this petition.  When I explain Dan Snyder to friends of mine who aren't football savvy, I use the metaphor of the three year old learning to fit the different shapes into their specific holes (circle, square, triangle).  Instead of learning to do things correctly, when it doesn't fit, Snyder is looking for a bigger mallet to smash it through.

If you like Snyder, then you know very little about organizational behavior.  He's a terrible, terrible owner.  If he really wanted to win, he would create an infrastructure conducive to winning...he would hire a real GM; he would go out and get the best scouts; he would fix the field at FedEx; he would invest in state of the art facilities...the list goes on and on.  Again, how anyone can watch what has transpired over the last 15 years with this jackass at the helm and still support him is completely beyond me.

lol. you have your opinion on snyder, man. thats fine. just let people have their own opinions on him though, even if you disagree with it, instead of saying that its beyond you how some people like him.

i know that i dont NEED to like Dan Snyder in order to be a huge fan of the team. but its just the type of fan i am. thats never going to change. so whatever. happy holidays, see y'all when the schedule comes out when i start predicting a 12-4 season :)

damn dude you are as blind as they come, you are really going to predict a 12 and 4 season next year? good lord I knew we have idiot fans but didnt know it was this bad. are you Snyder's little boy or something? Snyder is not nice, he is evil. Hitler would run this organization better than he does. screw him, I would love nothing more than to see him leave, if it means moving the team to west coast so be it. you can move with him too. 

damn dude you are as blind as they come, you are really going to predict a 12 and 4 season next year? good lord I knew we have idiot fans but didnt know it was this bad. are you Snyder's little boy or something? Snyder is not nice, he is evil. Hitler would run this organization better than he does. screw him, I would love nothing more than to see him leave, if it means moving the team to west coast so be it. you can move with him too. 

wooooowwwwwww so im an idiot for being a diehard fan? k then. happy holidays. lol.

i mean seriously...? just once id like to not be called an idiot for my OPINIONS. lollllll.

Idiot isn't the word I would use per se...

homerism is what i call it. people that predict a 12-4 season the minute the schedule comes out in april are what i think to be homers/diehard fans. to call those people idiots is just plain mean. i've been called an idiot/stupid for my homerism a lot this season. its just rude. you dont see me calling fans on here idiots, do you? no. cause i am actually NICE.

lol. you have your opinion on snyder, man. thats fine. just let people have their own opinions on him though, even if you disagree with it, instead of saying that its beyond you how some people like him.

Actually, my opinion IS that it is beyond me how some people like him.  So, let me have mine. 

wooooowwwwwww so im an idiot for being a diehard fan? k then. happy holidays. lol.

i mean seriously...? just once id like to not be called an idiot for my OPINIONS. lollllll.

Then maybe you should reexamine your opinions.  Here's an idea--take your pollyanna views to a different thread where perhaps they are more welcome.

ok, and like i said: you are allowed to have your opinion. but insulting people for liking snyder is just not nice.

I'm not insulting them.  I never said that they could have their opinions.  Saying you can't understand how someone could hold that view isn't an insult, it's a statement of perception. 

Then maybe you should reexamine your opinions.  Here's an idea--take your pollyanna views to a different thread where perhaps they are more welcome.

wowwww im being called "pollyana" for being a diehard fan AGAIN??? whatever lol.have a happy holidays and have a good 2015. im taking the high road and being nice.

and again, just to make people angry: we will be 13-3 next season! HTTR! merry christmas and happy new years to all :)

Creating a "I heart Snyder" thread may be a good idea for you CooleyFan

that would likely gget me banned, since i dont have much experience creating threads. and as much as people here drive me crazy sometimes (calling me crazy or stupid for predicting 12-4 or 13-3 seasons), i dont want to get banned. at the end of the day, we are all skins fans. we are a big happy family.  its crazy to fight. which is why i am wishing you all happy holidays :D 

that would likely gget me banned, since i dont have much experience creating threads. and as much as people here drive me crazy sometimes (calling me crazy or stupid for predicting 12-4 or 13-3 seasons), i dont want to get banned. at the end of the day, we are all skins fans. we are a big happy family.  its crazy to fight. which is why i am wishing you all happy holidays :D

What family are you from?  In my family, we fight all the time.  In any event, Snyder sucks...and anyone who things differently is an idiot :)

that would likely gget me banned, since i dont have much experience creating threads. and as much as people here drive me crazy sometimes (calling me crazy or stupid for predicting 12-4 or 13-3 seasons), i dont want to get banned. at the end of the day, we are all skins fans. we are a big happy family. its crazy to fight. which is why i am wishing you all happy holidays :D

I'm being real, create your own thread and state your case on why Snyder is a good owner for this franchise. Defend your guy, prove to us that he's going to fix this mess.

PM a mod if your concerned about being banned.

What family are you from?  In my family, we fight all the time.  In any event, Snyder sucks...and anyone who things differently is an idiot :)

ah, trying to get a reaction out of me. not going to work right now. ive said what i needed to say. and the family im from is this ExtremeSkins family. i see that i disagree with almost all of you on Snyder (only one other poster here likes snyder too), so we should stop arguing about it. It's the holidays, lets all be happy

I'm being real, create your own thread and state your case on why Snyder is a good owner for this franchise. Defend your guy, prove to us that he's going to fix this mess.

PM a mod if your concerned about being banned.

i'll let the next 10 years do the proving, then ill come back here to bump this thread to say "told you so" :D

How about a "burn your Redskins **** challenge"? Sort of like the ALS challenge… Make a youtube video of you burning your Redskins merchandise after telling Danny how much you hate him and why.

Cooleyfan… you don't really like Snyder, do you? You're just too innocent to say what you really feel, right? Embrace the dark side. You have hate in your heart. Let it out.

i'll let the next 10 years do the proving, then ill come back here to bump this thread to say "told you so" :D

Yeah, about that… that's not going to work. We are going to be ****ty for another ten years thanks to your boy Danny.

Cooleyfan… you don't really like Snyder, do you? You're just too innocent to say what you really feel, right? Embrace the dark side. You have hate in your heart. Let it out.

I've stated my opinion already. find it in this thread if you want. im done for the evening lol

Yeah, about that… that's not going to work. We are going to be ****ty for another ten years thanks to your boy Danny.

yeah, about that......we will be contenders within 10 years....it will happen :)

Archived