Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Petition for Snyder to Sell the Team

skins4eva

I'm hearing a lot from people decrying or naysaying, saying a petition won't work, a boycott won't work, etc... etc... and yet I see more and more people every day making the choices I've made as a fan.

I no longer spend money on this team like I HAVE spent until recently.

I no longer contribute to ratings by watching the games at home.

Looking like nobody showed up to the game today. If you want to show your lack of support, show itin whatever way you want. Just like the phrase "winning solves everything," when they start doing things right, we'll cheer and stuff. If they don't, well, justnot cheering has gotten to be underwhelming. I won't be a fan of another football team. The NFL and its rules are progressively making football less fun for me. However, I will and have stopped watching and supporting the redskins as a football team.

I just follow rugby now.

The only thing that will get Snyder to sell the team is a court order.

He's made it clear that he loves this team, its been his favorite team since he was a kid, so I doubt he will sell the team.

Now, its not to say that he shouldn't be taken behind the woodshed and have the living crap beaten outta him for his decision-making.

Its a pretty simple format to turning this dumpster fire around:

1. Snyder fires ALL of the personnel staff, especially his 'advisors'.

2. Fire Allen; he has been a proven failure everywhere he's been; hire a real GM.

3. Fire Haslett; there's absolutely NO ONE who believes he should be allowed to walk out of the stadium today and still have a job. His track record here and elsewhere is concrete proof.

4.If Gruden refuses to agree with firing Haslett, then he has to go as well.

5. Fire the special teams coach; there has been no improvement on ST except for the punter, and that's an individual performance-based result, nothing to do with scheme or design.

6. Fire the entire scouting staff. 'Their' opinion of players that would be a benefit to the team is very suspect.

7. Keep both Cousins and Griffin. Both have qualities worthy of being a starter. Griffin needs more actual personal coaching, regarding reading defenses, footwork, etc, and it can be corrected, but not on the field in a learn-as-you-play mode. Cousins also has skills good enough to be a starter; he needs reps, and needs coaching on reading defenses as well.

Its my personal 2 cents,  but change HAS to come.

SIC

Its a lot to do with a team in a single year, but it has to start somewhere. Making a change here and there oncve a year will only increase the odds of improvement a little.

When he becomes the absolute laughing stalk of the league, if he's not already, he will begin to care.  He's an insecure loser.  Insecure losers always care about public perception.  That's why he sued the Washington paper. 

In his mind, winning and losing isn't in the standings, it's in his wallet. The man is driven by money and power. As long as we're a money-maker he isn't going anywhere. Being and NFL owner exudes extreme power no matter how bad the franchise is. Being and NFL owner shows that one is a part of the elite of this country. Win or loss, owning a team is his pride and joy and he keeps thinking he has the answer.

In his mind, winning and losing isn't in the standings, it's in his wallet. The man is driven by money and power. As long as we're a money-maker he isn't going anywhere. Being and NFL owner exudes extreme power no matter how bad the franchise is. It shows that one is a part of the elite of this country. Win or loss, owning a team is his pride and joy and he keeps thinking he has the answer.

Perhaps--but I retain hope that at some point he will realize what a joke he is and get tired of the abuse.

i'm afraid the only way dan would sell would be if someone could come up with some dirt on him, ala donald sterling.. sigh

He won't leave a failure.  He HAS to win and it HAS to have something to do with him.

The only way we get this team back is if he has another project.

But **** it... I'll sign.  It won't do any good but I'll sign.  Just like the last 15 I've signed over the years.

Where do we sign again?

I signed in blood. Now how do I clean my IPad?

Really though, no way this even comes close to getting his attention. And who buys the team? And why do you think they would be any better?

What? Are you serious? 

It can't get any worse, that is painfully obvious. I'll HAPPILY take my chances. Signed. 

I despise you, Snyder. With the burning, white hot heat of a thousand suns. You and your lapdog ass-sniffing soulless corporate lackeys. There's a Bible verse that says, "don't throw your pearls before the swine." Then there's the swine, who say, "Don't throw the pearls someone threw us to Snyder."

lets just call it stupidity on my part :lol:  that, and being too much of a diehard fan. i just dont have it in me to hate anyone from my favorite team.

He's not "from" your favorite team. He's the POS who's DESTROYED your favorite team. 

It's like a horrible step-parent. It's not your REAL parent, just a piece of scum that's ruining your family. 

Snyder is a loser and a jerk and a bully. Need him to sell or take the team somewhere else

I would be thrilled if he'd take the team elsewhere. Take it to L.A. I'll live without football for five years if it means we can be rid of that stain forever. Worked for the Browns. 

I would be thrilled if he'd take the team elsewhere. Take it to L.A. I'll live without football for five years if it means we can be rid of that stain forever. Worked for the Browns. 

At this point, I agree with this.  Ravens are a good model, but I wouldn't want it to go beyond that time period.  He can even take the name with him at this point, that's how much I hate the man.

He's not "from" your favorite team. He's the POS who's DESTROYED your favorite team. 

It's like a horrible step-parent. It's not your REAL parent, just a piece of scum that's ruining your family. 

sorry, i meant i cant hate anyone in the FO or any player that is a part of my favorite team. thats what i meant.

sorry, i meant i cant hate anyone in the FO or any player that is a part of my favorite team. thats what i meant.

Dude--your maturity level when it comes to this team is equal to about an 11 year old.  There's no justification for supporting Snyder--at least not one based on logic and reality. 

Why? You're rooting for the colors, not the individuals.

oh my godddd!!! people, my point is that i dont have it in me to hate ANYBODY that is a part of the B&G (the TEAM) that i love. lolllllll

Dude--your maturity level when it comes to this team is equal to about an 11 year old.  There's no justification for supporting Snyder--at least not one based on logic and reality. 

wow. thanks for insulting my diehard fandom. yeah. thanks for that.

i mean seriously...what the ******* ever...have a good rest of the season guys. im out.

oh my godddd!!! people, my point is that i dont have it in me to hate ANYBODY that is a part of the B&G (the TEAM) that i love. lolllllll

wow. thanks for insulting my diehard fandom. yeah. thanks for that.

i mean seriously...what the ******* ever...have a good rest of the season guys. im out.

Ok, but we aren't going to have a good rest of the season.  I'm not trying to insult your "diehard fandom", I'm simply pointing out that you don't need to like Snyder to be a diehard fan of this team.  Sorry if you were insulted--not my intention. 

Archived