Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Petition for Snyder to Sell the Team

skins4eva

Meanwhile, I'm watching Seattle and Philly in a slobber-knocker. Seattle has two completely different Super Bowl eras in this span of time with completely different coaches and players. It's amazing that these two teams have both went in cycles multiple times since Snyder bought this team. We just suck every year with the occasional enigmatic 9-7 wildcard season.

Ok, but we aren't going to have a good rest of the season.  I'm not trying to insult your "diehard fandom", I'm simply pointing out that you don't need to like Snyder to be a diehard fan of this team.  Sorry if you were insulted--not my intention. 

i know that i dont NEED to like Dan Snyder in order to be a huge fan of the team. but its just the type of fan i am. thats never going to change. so whatever. happy holidays, see y'all when the schedule comes out when i start predicting a 12-4 season :)

i know that i dont NEED to like Dan Snyder in order to be a huge fan of the team. but its just the type of fan i am. thats never going to change. so whatever. happy holidays, see y'all when the schedule comes out when i start predicting a 12-4 season :)

Dude, that's some serious Stockholm syndrome. Unfortunately, all you've known all your life is dreck. Those of us that remember the JKC years I guess are ruined.

I can seek Bruce and Dan watching videos trying to decide who they are going to draft with their first rounder in 2015.  Plus watching videos of potential free agents to bring in.  I bet Dan is bringing some good ideas to the table.

Me too like trading away all of our future draft picks all time and forever for the next Fat Albert and or over the hill McNabb!!!!

Me too like trading away all of our future draft picks all time and forever for the next Fat Albert and or over the hill McNabb!!!!

I'm serious when I say that I can see Snyder trading our first round pick for Jim Harbaugh. The Niners have put it out there that they are willing to trade their coach. Don't be shocked to see this. Snyder will get a buyer's impulse and jump with foolish abandon like he did with Griffin, McNabb, Haynesworth, and many other past picks.

A Petition won't do dick. Snyder isn't going anywhere. We all need to face the facts that the Redskins are dead.

And CooleyFan, I know why you like Snyder but you weren't here until 2004-2005. Snyder has done some horrible things since he took control in 1999.

He's a monster and I hope he's suffering like all of us.

In his mind, winning and losing isn't in the standings, it's in his wallet. The man is driven by money and power. As long as we're a money-maker he isn't going anywhere. Being and NFL owner exudes extreme power no matter how bad the franchise is. Being and NFL owner shows that one is a part of the elite of this country. Win or loss, owning a team is his pride and joy and he keeps thinking he has the answer.

I see fans say this all the time, but I vehemently disagree. All 32 teams get an equal share win or lose. If he is so obsessed with money, why not put a better team on the field? You sell more merchandise, more concessions and more tickets with a winning team. You get two extra home games to make even more money with a playoff team. You get playoff money. I mean if he is so money hungry I'm sure he'd want a winner. It brings more money than a loser.

A Petition won't do dick. Snyder isn't going anywhere. We all need to face the facts that the Redskins are dead.

And CooleyFan, I know why you like Snyder but you weren't here until 2004-2005. Snyder has done some horrible things since he took control in 1999.

He's a monster and I hope he's suffering like all of us.

This is about where I'm at.

1. He won't ever sell the team and can't be forced to, unless he really screws up somehow.

2. It's time to just accept the fact that most of us will be dead before the Redskins are good again.

3. Chances are he will never even luck into a good situation. Why? Because that would require a combination of good decision making and patience.

yeah, cause that will happen.....good luck i guess? for the people that hate dan (i like him, hes a nice person, but you're all welcome to have your own opinions) he'll be the owner until he dies, and theres nothing that will change that.

Can we also start a petition against having a picture of yourself in your avatar?

As for this petition, sure...sign me up.

(i like him, hes a nice person, but you're all welcome to have your own opinions) he'll be the owner until he dies, and theres nothing that will change that.

Redskins great John Riggins: Snyder is a bad owner and also personifies pure evil

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Riggins-Snyder-is-a-bad-owner-and-also-personif?urn=nfl,200418

Also: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/40063/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder

...ok...and?  John Riggins' comments arent going to make me change my mind. lol

Yes, we will disagree.  How any Skins fan can possibly like this guy after what he has done to this franchise is absolutely beyond me.

I like Snyder. It sucks that he hires friends and tries to buy championships, but he wants to win. I'd rather have an owner that will spend every penny possible to win than one who keeps his wallet closed. 

I like Snyder. It sucks that he hires friends and tries to buy championships, but he wants to win. I'd rather have an owner that will spend every penny possible to win than one who keeps his wallet closed. 

If you like Snyder, then you know very little about organizational behavior.  He's a terrible, terrible owner.  If he really wanted to win, he would create an infrastructure conducive to winning...he would hire a real GM; he would go out and get the best scouts; he would fix the field at FedEx; he would invest in state of the art facilities...the list goes on and on.  Again, how anyone can watch what has transpired over the last 15 years with this jackass at the helm and still support him is completely beyond me.

Archived