Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Petition for Snyder to Sell the Team

skins4eva

The team is 27-51 in the Post Vinny era with 4 last places finishes and 1 division title

The last playoff win was 2005

The team for the 5th time in 6 years will lose double digit games

so, we need to rehire Vinny?

We need Dan to experience a Donald Sterling situation where he is forced to sell the team.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan if you really are a Redskins fan like you say you would do the right thing and sell the team.Not only would be getting Billions for the team it would be the start of the team getting better.

I LOVE posts like this

The people who assume Dan can't do anything right so the only way the team gets better is if he sells it.  Who says he sell it to the right guy? 

I LOVE posts like this

The people who assume Dan can't do anything right so the only way the team gets better is if he sells it.  Who says he sell it to the right guy? 

Are you effing SERIOUS? How can it POSSIBLY be any worse than this? Mind-boggling that ANYONE would think this way. Have you had your short-term memory wiped every August for the last 15 years?

I LOVE posts like this

Could it get worse? Your logic makes no sense. At worst it's a lateral move. No downside at all for the fans.

Could it get worse? Your logic makes no sense. At worst it's a lateral move. No downside at all for the fans.

sure it could be worse.  Snyder at least tries to bring in people to get things done.  He's no Jerry Jones.  Imagine though we get someone with Jones personality and Snyder's results.

And of course buying the Skins would be expensive.  We could get someone who'd try to run the team on a shoestring budget for a while.

sure it could be worse.  Snyder at least tries to bring in people to get things done.  He's no Jerry Jones.  Imagine though we get someone with Jones personality and Snyder's results.

And of course buying the Skins would be expensive.  We could get someone who'd try to run the team on a shoestring budget for a while.

That could be the best thing to happen to us, because we'd be forced to build through the draft.

As for Jerry Jones...Jones' team just licked it's collective hand, lubed himself up, and took us in our own house like he paid for the pleasure.

You're not making any sense here.

I would like someone to run this team with a shoestring budget

They would have to spend limited resources effectively. That would mean very few big splash FA signings that require cash, and more investing in scouts and infrastructure that cost 1/10th of a Haynesworth contract but yield 10 times the results 

That could be the best thing to happen to us, because we'd be forced to build through the draft.

As for Jerry Jones...Jones' team just licked it's collective hand, lubed himself up, and took us in our own house like he paid for the pleasure.

You're not making any sense here.

as though there wasn't that period from 96 to 09 without a Cowboys playoff win.  Just because things are working for them now doesn't mean it was good for them for a long period. 

And guess what, having to build through the draft doesn't mean having success through the draft.

Things can ALWAYS be worse.  Never forget that.

I would like someone to run this team with a shoestring budget

They would have to spend limited resources effectively. That would mean very few big splash FA signings that require cash, and more investing in scouts and infrastructure that cost 1/10th of a Haynesworth contract but yield 10 times the results 

no it doesn't.  It means you put out as little money as possible screw the results.

Good luck with this...it should just be a "I hate Dan, we suck" venting thread. What's his son's name? He probably will inherit the team after Dan's passing. But I will put $100 down that we win a few SB's before Dan dies.

Ain't no way in hell he will ever sell this team. Give up guys.

Things can ALWAYS be worse.  Never forget that.

Could you describe what "worse" would look like?

Because even under your hypothetical cheapskate owner who doesn't spend big in free agency the way danny boy does, I would have something I do not have today: hope.

As an aside, I've always wondered something.  People say, "at least he spends money," or Dan "just wants to win."  So why do all the reporters constantly refer to our scouting department as "under-funded?"  Why is our field crappy?  Why did Mike Shanahan have to beg for something as basic as a practice bubble?

Could you describe what "worse" would look like?

Because even under your hypothetical cheapskate owner who doesn't spend big in free agency the way danny boy does, I would have something I do not have today: hope.

As an aside, I've always wondered something.  People say, "at least he spends money," or Dan "just wants to win."  So why do all the reporters constantly refer to our scouting department as "under-funded?"  Why is our field crappy?  Why did Mike Shanahan have to beg for something as basic as a practice bubble?

you'd have hope for one season then you'd be starting a petition for that guy to sell the team

you'd have hope for one season then you'd be starting a petition for that guy to sell the team

What would be the worst that can happen?

The new owner finishing in last 8 out of 11 years?

8 double digit loss seasons in 15 years?

Fans of the other team taking over our home stadium

2 playoff wins in 15 years?

No more then 10 wins in the "best" of seasons?

Overpriced tix and parking? Old beer?

LOL, nice try.  Nope, my hope would last at least half as long as Snyder's nightmarish reign has been.  The hypothetical cheapskate could always hire a great GM who manages to put things in place.  Not gonna happen with Snyder -- seemingly everyone in the league hates his guts!

Archived