Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter: Colt McCoy to start Sunday vs Colts

3CardMonte

Only the Redskins can take a player with talent and ruin him in two years.

Congratulations assholes, just when I thought this piece of **** organization couldn't sink any lower.

He's gonna beast for another team, just the way it goes man.  SMH the last 3 months have been torture, Ive never been this turned off as a fan.

Btw, we got snitches in the locker room, we can't even report the news right.  

Colt is not an NFL starter , I see no reason to not start Griffin the rest of the season - he has played in 3 games so far this season. If Gruden thinks Colt is better then Griffin after 3 games then Gruden is not an NFL Head Coach. Sorry but a guy that won the NFC east for us 2 seasons ago with an offense suited to his play style is just being tossed aside due to a head coach that cannot change "his" offense to suit his players on the roster, poor player management here. 

I do not think Griffin will ever be a good pocket passer, but hell use his talent and run a Seattle type offense and see what he can do...

Gruden will be gone by the end of next season, so will RGIII and this team will be in the basement for many more years, what a waist of two seasons, and perhaps one more next year.

This really shouldn't be that hard to figure out. There can't be very many people who knew about this.

I'd love to see something where this type of information was only given to 3 people and it is in fact incorrect so they in turn fire those people, throw egg on Shefty's face and remove the rats.

It would be like a movie. Snyder spins around in his chair with a cigar in his mouth, it was his plan all along

From ESPN article

While Griffin is not a part of Washington's plan for Sunday's game, he still appears to be a significant part of the Redskins' long-term plan, per another source.

See this is the part I don't understand (if true). When the season is over and there are no expectations left besides "Get the reps because you need them" why is THIS the time to bench Robert?  If Gruden saw something different with Colt after the 2 game win streak, why not make the change there with the justification that Robert wasn't ready for a situation where the team had to win now while it had a chance to get in the mix?

Archived