Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter: Colt McCoy to start Sunday vs Colts

3CardMonte

if Gruden really had to go to the owner to make a decision, then nothing has changed.  

It's been reported for at least a week that Snyder wanted RG3 playing. Gruden even said after the game that nothing was changing and he made it sound like it wasn't up to him.

If true the RG3 era is truly over, which will be very high on the all time draft day debacles.. 

I hope they figure out how to keep him for cheap and see what he has in 2016 or something because Colt can't really be the answer can he? LOL

It's been reported for at least a week that Snyder wanted RG3 playing. Gruden even said after the game that nothing was changing and he made it sound like it wasn't up to him.

arghh...  the coach should make all decisions on who plays while the GM gets him the players.  

Wow, so Colt will take 1st reps in practice, so how do they expect Griffin to work on his fundamentals?

Hopefully he can really work this off-season and maybe salvage something, but who knows. He had last off-season as well.

Colt is just a filler until we figure something out and repeat the process.

Gruden doing it to save the locker room?

If Gruden doesn't believe Robert is going to be the QB of the future for this franchise, I understand it, that is his call, but what I don't understand is making this move now, when the season is already lost.  What this says to me is that he has no confidence that Robert can learn/get better, because if he did, wouldn't a lost season be the best time to have your young QB get in there and learn with "no consequences"  ????

And I guess the cherry on top of this is the ultimate embarrassment for Robert that he is benched for the game opposite Andrew Luck. Wow.  

I hope they figure out how to keep him for cheap and see what he has in 2016 or something because Colt can't really be the answer can he? LOL

Do we think his ego will allow himself to be in a QB battle over the summer.. Frankly I have no clue what we have in Colt.. He played on bad teams, or frankly what KC can do with Gruden.. It's going to be a three way battle royal if RG3 really wants to start here in 2015

Archived